The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Small World" - Whodunit RPG (First Attempt)

+2
Sunfish123
17dragonboy
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Small World" - Whodunit RPG (First Attempt) - Page 5 Empty Re: "Small World" - Whodunit RPG (First Attempt)

Post by 17dragonboy Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Stanley nodded to Inlaid. "Uh-huh."

He continued looking through drawers.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

"Small World" - Whodunit RPG (First Attempt) - Page 5 Empty Re: "Small World" - Whodunit RPG (First Attempt)

Post by Blaster427 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 am

"So, you're telling me that you, the loyal butler, don't know where the keys are?" Latheron asked.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

"He usually doesn't even lock things..." Stanley replied.
He finished his weak search through the desk drawers.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfish123 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

"Any idea why he locked them now then?" John asked.
Sunfish123
Sunfish123
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Stanley thought for a moment, looking off to the side with his mouth slightly open. "One time I saw him lock them up when we were having guests." He shrugged, and started to lose his composure again.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibagami Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:28 am

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Raydan said somewhat snappily, going over to the butler and patting him on the back. "Go take a rest or something! You're gonna work yourself to an early grave, and... forgive me for being blunt, but you... aren't exactly going to be your most helpful self in your current state."

He paused, waiting for a response. It was clear he wanted the man to take a break.
Kibagami
Kibagami
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 am

Turning to the Dr. "Is there anything you can give him and put him to bed?" She asks. "He obviously is not going to be much help to us."

Chitanya then continues to give the desk and drawers a more thorough search for the missing keys. After that she will look through the nightstand.

An idea hit her, "Do you think Mr. Anderson could have the key on him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:14 am

"Would make sense." Latheron said as he sat down, shooing the butler out of the room if and when the Dr. gave him anything.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfish123 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 pm

"The only thing I could give him would be some sleeping pills." John said before walking towards the door, "I left my bag back in the room though, so I'll go get them."
Sunfish123
Sunfish123
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Latheron nodded to the Dr. before turning to Stanley. "Some sleep will do you some good. It did for me..." And Latheron trailed off into thought, before shaking his head. Sorrow was apparent in his eyes. "Anyhow," And Latheron turned to the others, "Is there anything I can help with?"
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Master Bedroom
Spoiler:

Sunfish
Spoiler:

Star
Spoiler:

-
ooc:
I'm unable to do spoilers within spoilers (it would open up the spoiler within).
If you're in a certain room but also have a spoiler directed to you, read both.

So in this case, Star would read both the master bedroom and her own spoiler.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Master Bedroom
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfish123 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Spoiler:
Sunfish123
Sunfish123
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibagami Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 am

Raydan stood back, sighing. "What should I do...?" he said, scratching the back of his head in frustration. "Is there any way I can help?"
Kibagami
Kibagami
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 pm

ooc:
@Kibagami: I would suggest looking for clues. Try to narrow down your search so to keep it from being too broad.

@Everyone: Rekee has to withdraw from this, he's becoming very busy again.
He's not the killer.
We'll try to just retcon out anything that has to do with him. Hopefully it doesn't cause any problems.

-

Star
Spoiler:

Sunfish
Spoiler:

Everyone besides Stanley was back inside of the master bedroom.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 pm

OOC: So are you going to provide a convenient way for Rekee to leave? Or is it as if he were never here to begin with?

Inlaid spoke up, frowning. "This is, if you'll excuse my bluntness, foolish," he addressed the room. "We're spending our time looking for a key to a cabinet, that may contain something as unimportant as a personal diary, or who knows what else. Meanwhile," he looked around the room, glaring into the eyes of everyone, "a murderer is on the loose. And if what Stanley said is true, that he and Mr. Anderson were the only ones on this island prior to our arrival, then the culprit is someone in this very room!"
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well, I didn't do it." Latheron said. "I don't even like the concept of killing. This dagger is for self defense purposes." He paused. "And I'm sure as hell not strong enough to wield a sledgehammer."
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Looking up at Inlaid, "Well if you think it is foolish then I am sure you are more than welcome to go and search out other avenues if you so prefer." Chitanya told him. "I for one think that whatever was worth locking away in those cabinets is worth finding. Oh, and I am sure you remember that we were not the only ones aboard that ship, a whole crew brought us here and some even came into this very house. So I wouldn't go casting any stones just yet. Seeing as how you are in this room as well, I assume you are counting yourself as one of the suspects." She asked.

Chitanya cocked a brow at Latheron's claim of innocence but said nothing.

She then moved on to the closet to see if a key might have been put on a shelf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Latheron watched as Chitanya looked for the key, wondering why the key was hidden so well. "What's in these cabinets anyways?" He asked her.
Turning to Inlaid, "I believe a diary may help. It may give us clues as to who would want to do this, gives new suspects, etc."
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

"I'm not saying it isn't important," Inlaid snapped. He took a moment to regain his composure, and began again, in a more polite tone. "I just think it shouldn't be a priority right now. The killer is still at large, and he could possibly strike again... or she." He observed as Chitanya searched the dead man's room, looking for the key. "Is it possible that we may be unable to find it? Perhaps it isn't in this bedroom. Or perhaps the murderer took it?"
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Chitanya chuckled lightly at Inlaid's wording. She stopped in her searches for the moment.

Addressing Inlaid. "There is a thought." She said in reference to the missing key. "Alright then, what do you propose we do. I am sure any ideas as to where we might find some answers would be most welcome."

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: We were going to pretend he was never here to begin with.

@Everyone: I should mention, this RPG will probably end once the vast majority of you agree on a killer (after they try to defend themselves), plus some closure.
To whoever ends up being chosen, expect any escape attempts or the like to fail.

I don't think I'm needed at the moment.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:24 pm

"I'm not sure where to start..." Inlaid trailed off and a curious look came across his face, as his eyes attention drifted out of focus. "The good doctor said that he died sometime late last night," Inlaid glanced towards Mr. Anderson's bed, before shuddering and looking away. "I don't know about all of you, but I doubt that a murder is the quietest activity, especially when it happens late at night. Did anyone hear anything? Did anybody wake up last night?"
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfish123 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 pm

"I didn't, but I'm generally a very heavy sleeper." John said in response to the question, "And I'd like to point out to Mr. self defense over there that there's no way it was a sledge hammer that caused that damage."
Sunfish123
Sunfish123
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibagami Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 am

Raydan shrugged. "Why don't we just smash the damn thing?" he suggested (un)helpfully.
Kibagami
Kibagami
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 am

ooc: What would happen if someone who isn't the killer is chosen?

"Mr. Anderson was smashed. But by what, remains a mystery." Latheron said, before turning to the doctor. "What do you suspect was the weapon?"
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 pm

ooc:
It is possible for you guys to convict someone who is actually innocent. I would assume that person (innocent or not) goes to prison or is executed.
We're kind of going with the idea that the police just go with your guys' evidence and conclusion.
This is part of what I meant by "there is a possibility of dieing." So, pick carefully (beyond a reasonable doubt, as they say).

-

Opening the cabinets by force, though possible, would probably take a long time.

As the doctor said, it was unlikely that something like a sledge hammer was used to apparently beat Mr. Anderson to death.
Though serious, the bruises were not especially large, and the skull did not seem caved in.
The bruises were wider than they were tall.
Some had dried blood trailing from themselves to the pillow Mr. Anderson's head was on.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 pm

ooc: I'm sorry DB, but I really don't like the sound of that. I'm outie.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Chitanya resumed her search of the closet checking any shelving that may be in there.

"I was so exhausted after the journey that I slept very soundly and do not recall hearing anything." She answered Inlaid.

Shaking her head at the thought of just smashing the cabinets in, Chitanya said over her shoulder while searching. "We need to show respect. And I am sure there is a way in those cabinets."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:15 pm

"I had also thought of that," Inlaid said in response to Raydan. "But as Chitanya said, it would be disrespectful. Besides, if anything inside is fragile, it could be damaged or destroyed in the attempt."

OOC: So... now Blaster's out too? Fantastic (sarcasm). I assume he wasn't the killer.
Also, because my computer somehow managed to delete it's own windows32 configuration file, I have to use my sister's. This shouldn't be a problem, but if I'm on less, assume that's why.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next