The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it unusual?

5 posters

Go down

Is it unusual? Empty Is it unusual?

Post by Glyph Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 am

Well, after a while of thought, I said fuck it and started this thread.
Anyways, I just had a couple of minor questions, but if anybody else has anything that would fit this kind of thing, (Title) then this would be the place.
1st, A couple of weeks ago, I was at my friends house. We were playing pool, and I don't remember exactly who was winning or what they said, but for some reason, there was a fight, and as all fights do, it ended up on the ground. Something occured then, and I hit the back of my head really fucking hard on the pool table, because I was trying to stand up. A huge lump came up pretty soon, and I nearly fell over, but not before hitting my friend in the face. Now, there is still a small lump, a small indent, and the back of my head tingles when I try and focus.
2nd, Whenever I lay down in my bed to try and sleep, I never feel tired. I try and lay down in a way that feels comfortable, but I just can't sleep. At some point, I don't really realize it, but I fall asleep. This only happens after a few hours, although it usually feels like minutes. I feel very tired during the mornings and late afternoons.
Well, that's pretty much the only whiny B.S. I can come up with for right now. Sorry for the pointless, complaintative rant as well, but if you've come to expect anything else from me at this point, you're sadly mistaken.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Is it unusual? Empty Re: Is it unusual?

Post by Andras Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Damn man, sounds like some helly shit went down. I would honestly have it checked out pretty soon bud, almost sounds like you could have been concussed.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Some "helly shit", huh? I'll have to remember that one. I looked it up, and I didn't experience any symptoms, under any 3 methods of determination.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Positive it isn't a concussion? You should probably get that looked at.
Scout
Scout
Hunter

http://sukautto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:52 pm

There was no loss of consciousness, post traumatic amnesia, or confusion. I bet its probably just sleep deprivation.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 pm

dude get it checked out ive had plently of concussions ask andy and those symptoms arnt always corret. one time i hit my head on the curb (long story) and i thought i was fine till i blacked out at school 8days later and i had no bump or dissynes. and as for ur sleeping problem it has to do with your hit on ur head trust me just go to the ER or doctor get diegnosed get a c.a.t. scan on ur noodle and pray its not serious. sry 4 my spelling im tired...lol. Go to the doc. glyph
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm

I agree with everyone else Glyph, see a doctor. Also Kevin said Cooper started it.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

I really don't think that I need to see the doctor.
1. Money. Doctors cost a lot of money, even just to take a look at something.
2. An old saying. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
3. Money.
4. Things like this tend to work themselves out.
5. This entire thread was mostly just late night bitching( surprise surprise). I had spent the past couple of hours doing homework, and that's probably reason enough for any kind of buzzing in the head. Finals are this week, and I was worrying about the amount of studying I had to do/ still haven't done yet.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 pm

I fully understand that its costly. We're just looking out for ya bud. Perhaps I can make you a blog like mine.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Don't really want a blog. I don't really see why anyone would want to read it, therefore, why would I want to write it?
Anyways, if somebody else could ask a question along these lines (TITLE), that would be great. This thread is meant after all, to be used for discussion.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum