The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Hallucinations

+5
Scout
Trey
BizzarreCoyote
Spawn
Andras
9 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Frozen Hallucinations - Page 6 Empty Re: Frozen Hallucinations

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 am

Seeing that everyone was doing their own thing, Merdoc fluffed up his pillow and lied down on his bed. He heaved a great sigh of contentment and closed his eyes. He was soon fast asleep, dreaming of endless rolling hills and a warm sunrise.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 am

A tad distracted by the items sprawled on her bunk, Scout smiled over at Sakujo. "Alright, in all honesty, I wouldn't mind you as a bunk-buddy either, hah." Scout laughed. She slowly got up and walked around a little. "I think I may stay here until I can see nice and clear out. This place is bad enough in the middle of the day, I question going out there now." She sat on top of the table and looked at the others. "The most I'll do is poison some meat and maybe put it out a couple meters from here, but I need a pretty convincing argument right now, such as one of you being chased back in here by some big, scary creature!" she joked. "Not gonna' lie, but I'm hoping for some pretty big game out here."
Scout
Scout
Hunter

http://sukautto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 am

Xereyeres sighed, shook his head and placed another log in the fire.
OOC: Haven't had school here the past two days either, not because of snow though. The average temperature has been like -18 degrees farenheit.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 am

OOC: Christ that's cold. Would hate for it to get that low around here.
--

Shrugging as the two went out into the cold, Jago again made himself comfortable on the bed he had claimed. He pulled the jerky out and finished it, throwing the empty bag back into his pouch.

"Well, if that's all, I'm gonna head to sleep. Good night everyone, see you in the morning."

He stripped off his armor and placed it on the floor next to the bed, balancing the Great Sword on the pile. Jago then clambered into his sleeping bag, quickly dozing off.

BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:55 pm

After waking up from his long nap, Rageo realized that everyone had left the ship, he got up and walked over to the camp. Seeing all of the marvels he was quite impressed.

Last edited by rageofox on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing it up)
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm

ooc:
@Rageo: I'm guessing you didn't run that by Andras first. You'll want to talk to him before you do anything.

@Andras: What's Ozzy's opinion on the little Felyne affair?

-

"Oh, so many choices, nya..." Sakujo said happily as volunteers to sleep with him started arising. "I don't know who to pick." He joked, pretending to analyze each of the candidates until he made his decision. "Though, nya, I think Scout here takes up the least space, and probably smells the best, so I'll take her, nyahaha!" He winked at the huntress before breaking out laughing, all in good humor.

"But thank you." After laughing heartedly he regained his polite composure and nodded at the huntress, then turned to the group in general. "Anyway, I think I'll go out as well, nya, if not just to keep an eye on the others." He got down from the little tower of ammo crates he'd made then went for the door. "We'll be looking forward to the food when we get back, Cloud, nya." He turned back and smiled underneath his scarf at Cloud, then closed the door behind him as he left to keep the heat in. The slamming of the second door could be heard afterward.

"So, nya, where we headed?" He asked the two hunters outside.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 pm

ooc I talked to him on the idea posting bout me joining
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:56 pm

ooc:
I'm quoting Andras here from that topic.
Rageo, welcome back.

You're in, under the assumption you've been aboard all along.
I assume he meant that you were with us on the ship, and disembarked with all of us, etc.
It's best to leave the monsters and stuff to his control, including distant roars, since he's the moderator and all.
Also, its better to leave other people's characters' reactions to the respective players, since they might do completely different things than you might think they would.

I hate to be the nit-picking jerk about these kinds of things, but Andras probably would have said the same thing basically.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 pm

"Dont know wanna take a look at the map?" Handing the map to Sakujo. "I think we should head east for a bit, then do an arch south and come back to the camp."

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 am

"I never understood how the cats got the ladies. Must be a hair thing.(xD) Anyhow i need more meat to cook with I cant use 4 little to feed..7,8,9,10 people! Can you bring me some popo or kelbi meat please. Then ill cook, as for know ill make tea. Its cold and teas warm...yeah." Cloud gets some snow and starts to boil it. "Nothin like fresh snow and herbs to warm you up lolz." Cloud said brewing tea. "Who all wants some?"
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:01 pm

ooc:
@Everyone: I put the map on the first page of this forum, for convenience (copy and pasted from the other forum).

@SRK: You could find some ration meat from the supplies, probably labeled with what kind of meat they are (ask Andras). There's also a river just outside to fish in, though I'm not sure how Andras wants to handle that (I'm aware there's icebergs floating by).

-

Sakujo raised an eyebrow in confusion, but the rest of his expression couldn't be seen underneath his scarf. "I'm not sure what you mean, nya." He said, turning around so that Aizen could point at the map over him. "Unless you mean take this path, which is a little further from the base camp than I'd like to go, nya." He said tracing a path along the map, elevating it some and standing on his toes to help show the other hunter. (F8 to G11 to K11 to K8 to F8, with some little turns along the way.)
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

OCC: hope you like that one better DB.

"If you guys are planning to go anywhere Im game, I need a good walk anyways."
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

ooc:
@Rageo: That should do, though its more Andras' opinion that matters.

Sakujo (myself), Aizen (Spawn), and Andras (Andras) were all about to go and explore the area a little. We're trying to decide where we want to go though. Our discussion is in the last few posts. Keep in mind the map.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

ooc: got ya DB
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 pm

OOC: The map could have some kind of scale...make it easier to read.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Occ: Ok ill see wut andy says before i start cooking.
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

OoC: Where to begin. Thursday I ended up being hospitalized from a chronic case of gout, so I was out part of the weekend, just now getting caught up on here. I think Coyote was the only one I duly informed, as I caught him on Tri for a few minutes.

@Rageo: That post will suffice. Remember, this is an RP that works like this: You perform an action, not making something hit the creature, but like, “Rageo took a swing at the creature’s head, and put his guard up in case of an attack.” If you post something like, “Rageo stabbed the creature in the eye“, I will cancel it out, and likely edit the post.

@DB: Oswald is impartial to it. He’s a jolly soul without need for petty relations, he's just one for kindness to the ladies.

@SRK: We will assume the remnant meat collected from the cooler outside is just Popo meat, and that it is still very much edible. It’s frozen hard though, so take that into consideration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the last hunter surfaced from the ship from a delayed nap, Yokai, Baryn and Sydney all boarded the ship, the two lynian’s looking over the railing waving goodbye to the hunter’s still outside.

Yokai called out over the loudly blowing winds.
“Best of luck, comrades! May the Spirit’s watch over you on your adventure!”

Within a few moments the ship was again airborne, making it’s way into the now black skies, fading into torrents of snow blowing from every angle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shielding his eyes from the snow, Andras remarked on the current weather, distraught by it‘s intensity.
“Good grief, this much snow has already set in for the night?! *sigh* On second thought fellas, I believe I will call it for the evening. I‘ve no desire to get lost in this mess, at least in the morning, we may be able to see a little better. Good luck, I‘m hitting the hay.”

Entering the cavern again, he welcomed the warmth from the fire.
“X, I understand what you mean now. I think daybreak will be more suitable for surveying the area.”

Making his way to his bunk, he placed his weapons and armor back in his locker. Taking a seat on his bunk he sighed aloud, whilst soaking the heat up. Removing the heavier parts of his armor, he was left with some simplistic kelbi hided undergarments save for his thick hided pants and greaves. Unbuckling the armor plating on his greaves he was left with a simple set of boots, which he left on for the time being.

Noticing the hunter preparing food Andras rose, curious to see what was in preparation.
"What's on the menu, Cloud?"
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Sakujo shook the map to shake off the snow that had gathered up on it, which both obstructed his seeing of it and threatened to get it wet. "Nya, I think it would be best if we headed in too." He said to Aizen, folding the map once and looking up at the hunter. "We can hardly see, nya, and exploration can wait until tomorrow. If you're looking to stretch out some, I just wouldn't leave the site of the smoke, nya." He motioned towards the flow of smoke coming out from one of the ventilation shafts.

-
ooc:
I figure if we go out to explore, we'll be holding up the others from starting the new day and the quest.
And yeah, we probably can't see shit either.

@Glyph: For a scale, I'm sort of pulling this out of my ass, but I imagine a line (A1 to A2) would be maybe fifty yards (half a football field)?
Andras might want to throw his opinion in.
The camp wouldn't be drawn to scale, nor would cave entrances. The bridge might be a little out of proportion as well (though it is supposed to be huge).
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 pm

occ: go PACKERS! Oh and lets say the popo meat's are HUGE! k?
@Andras Hang tuff man, hopefully u will get over the gout soon!

"Ummm... I guess it depends on what you want. I mean, I can stew, fry, sautè or grill it, you name it. It's up too you all. Give me some options people."
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:14 am

Scout had wandered back over to her bunk. Facing it, she began to remove her Remobra armor. Underneath, she had layers of insulating fabric she had bartered for back in Loc Lac some time ago. She removed that, her curvy figure slowly revealing more of itself. With a self-made pair of Bullfango/Mosswine shorts, top, and fingerless gloves underneath all of that, Scout smiled and stretched. She patted her stomache. "Crap, I am starving! I could use one big steak or something Cloud, I am really famished." She cracked her neck and looked over to the stove that was providing the heat. "At least that thing works. It's warming up nice in here." Turning around, she sat down on her bunk and crossed her legs. She dug through her belongings, and found a rag. She unsheathed her longsword, looked at it for a minute, and began swirling the rag around on it. The fire danced brightly against the blade, and refracted back onto her eyes. Her glowing eyes slowly traveled over to Sakujo. "Oh, hey, I'm pretty pumped to get my own cute little heater, no offense to you or anything." she giggled, and became distracted once more by her longsword.
Scout
Scout
Hunter

http://sukautto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Merdoc awoke from his short lived nap and sat up in his bed. He saw that Cloud was about to cook some food and that the rest of the hunters were doing their own thing. He stood, stretched, and walked over to Cloud.
"Would ya like a hand with the cooking?" he asked. "I'm not much of one myself, but I can get you some supplies."

ooc: I asume me saying they were "doing their own thing" wont matter none. Because its very general and they already said what they were doing anyway.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 pm

ooc:
I guess we'll assume Sakujo went inside after speaking with Aizen.

-

"Nya, if its not out of your way, stew would be nice." Sakujo said in regards to what kind of meat preparation he'd like. "That keeps all the, nya, nutrients and stuff, in the broth, nya, and warms ya up faster too." He said to everyone in general with a smile, trying perhaps to educate them some.

He smiled wider at Scout's comment in regards to him, assuming it was some sort of compliment. "Why thank you, nya, I'm looking forward to the same." His humor was once again in good humor with the attractive huntress, made possible by the fact that he was a Lynian and not a human male.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Overhearing Scout’s remarks, Andras nodded in agreement.
“Nothing more filling than a big old steak. Grill me up one medium well, Cloud. I’ll be sure to restock the cooler tomorrow, maybe with some fresh Anteka meat.”

Walking over to check the fire again Andras knelt, opening it to check the flame. Still burning bright, he collected another good sized log, fitting it in to allow for good airflow. Shutting it down, he opened the vents on the doors and the damper thus allowing a steady intake of air and vent for the smoke.

Content with the heat he made his way to the bar, looking through the cabinets for a mug. Upon finding them, he collected a few of them, sitting them on the bar.
“Anyone care to have a drink? Perhaps we can discuss how we should go about the hunt tomorrow morning.” Pouring himself a drink he looked the cavern over for anyone still awake. “Scout, X, Doc, Sakujo, any takers?”

The hunter could not help but notice the huntress’ curvy frame as he looked about, but forced himself not to stare, at least for long. As a member of the Guild he considered himself a gentleman, holding most of the female populace of the Pokke Gathering hall very highly in importance, officials, maidens and huntresses alike. Rudeness from himself or fellow hunters or common folk was unacceptable by any means.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Seeing Andras eyes move towards one particullar hunter Rageo decided to take a look himself. What Rageo saw he did not expect, he saw a very decent figure of a huntress and for a moment lost himself
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Occ: Lmao Db u lucky cat you. xd

Cloud turns towards Doc. "Sure bro. I could use some help." Then noticing the huntress beautiful figure and, like his partner in crime rageo, get lost by her stunning beauty. "Dam...Now thats a real women, and she can hunt! Im in love!..." Cloud told Doc, but said it loud enough for everyone to hear it by accident. "Ummm....Ok ill do this guys, Ill grill 3 steaks, all med. rare(it you want it well just say so), and one meat for a stew. So we can have steak and soup. Kool?"
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 pm

X took a seat across from Andras, taking him up on his offer for a drink. He relaxed back into his seat, and took note of all the other hunters. By far, the easiest thing to notice was the immediate attention garnered by feminine flesh tones. He smiled to himself and thought; Like flies on shit.... Looking to the source of the distraction, his face shifted from the look of a smug prick, to one of a man at ease. Breaking his gaze before he began staring, he looked at his hands, cupped firmly on the table. Damn...I hope there aren't any frogs around.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:30 pm

OOC: sorry been busy with work.

Aizen stayed outside after everyone else returned indoors. "Well it looks like its just me exploring tonight" he said as he set out towards the river. "i guess i will explore the river side and come back to the mountain." He said as he jogged out in the direction of the river.

OOC: im just going to be out untill you all get ready for sleep.

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

After pounding away a few liquor bottles, Rageo was firmly drunk. This was probably one of the reasons he walked over to the huntress and gave her a kiss on the check.
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Eyes glazed and breath sporadic the wounded beast wheezed, drooling both saliva and blood. Growling a pathetic moan, it hobbled along, guided by the scent of food being prepared, even through the blistering cold an alpha Giaprey staggered towards the scent as best it could. A gaping wound in it’s chest and abdomen revealed it’s ribcage, still bleeding profusely. Determined to stay alive by whatever means necessary it approached the cavern, only pausing momentarily at the faint site of a human outline.

Angered merely by the presence of another entity the Drome barked aloud several times, spitting blood everywhere in the process. Off in the distance two sets of rapidly approaching steps could be heard, packing the snow beneath their heels. Ever loyal to their alpha the Giaprey moved in sync until at the haggard beast’s side. The three barked aloud at the hunter scanning the area.

Forcing itself to advance, the Giadrome trudged forward at the hunter, lulling it’s head and swinging it upright, spewing forth a mixture of blood and an icy fluid at the hunter, the Giaprey marching in rapidly behind it.

Ready to have words with the sloshed hunter, Andras could not help but notice a faint sound outside.
“Anyone else hear that? Sounded like something coughing…”

Collecting his shield and blade, Andras quickly put his gauntlets back on and headed towards the door. Opening the doors the hunter stepped out, looking about for the sound. Overhearing footprints being made, he slammed the doors and drew his custom modeled sword crafted of Genprey materials, advancing on the sound.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Merdoc saw that Andras had stepped outside. Thinking that he may have heard something as well, he got up from his seat and donned his trench coat. He picked up his naginata and headed for the door. "I'm just going to check on things with Andras. He shouldn't go out by himself." he told the group of hunters. He opened the door, felt the cold air hit him with the force of a rampaging tigrex, and stepped outside. "Andras what's going on?" he yelled.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next