Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 am

Jake continued eating and looked over the table, not sure who Jason was referring to.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:35 am

Callie looked up for a brief moment from her food, not being sure who was addressed by Jason's question and not sure she is ready to share her story anyway.

She goes back to her meal, her mind on what she can do after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Dax didn't look up from his meal. He assumed that Jason was speaking to one of the other people at the table.
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Jason looked up, wondering why no one said anything.
"So... Umm......" Jason said, not really sure what to say at the moment.

ooc: He would have been directing his question at everyone, just so you know.
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 pm

"Has anyone here been here for awhile?" Jake asked the table, wondering what it was like in this place.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm

"I'm new here. I know about as much as you do." Dax told Jake. "I can't put my finger on it but this place makes me uneasy. We still have no idea who these people are."
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"Sorry, wish I could help," Callie says, "but I just got here myself. It feels a little weird, but at least we are safe for now."

Callie feeling a bit edgy is really hoping for someplace to work off some of this nervous energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 pm

"I don't know anything about this place either, and I was in the military!" Jason said. "Anyhow, those zombies are going to have to be dealt with eventually... We can't live the rest of our lives underground in a place we know nothing about... Hmm..." Jason paused in thought for several minutes. "...Every species has a leader, right? Well, the zombies must have a leader, too, right? So, maybe if we can defeat the leader..."
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 am

"These things aren't a different species. They are abominations." Dax chuckled. "And I doubt that they have a leader. They're mindless things, driven by instinct. They're event more primal than dogs or other animals. Of course, I could be wrong; in which case we are in much deeper shit than we could have imagined."
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Jake keyed in on Jason announcing his military status, but didn't have a chance to comment on it. It was definitely noted in the back of his head though.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 pm

"I think it is a disease turning people into these monsters," Callie added to the conversation.

"Dax is correct they are nothing but mindless killing machines that need to be wiped out."

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 am

"I wonder if the commander here has plans for that." Jake added since he hadn't yet had the thought of wiping out the zombie epidemic.

-
ooc:
It kind of stinks playing a character you're trying to make seem not smart and simple minded. I suppose we'll see how it turns out though.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:05 pm

"I'm curious about that as well. I'd also like to know what plan's they have for us. Has anyone recieved word of what they want us to do here?" Dax asked the group.
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 pm

"No." Jake shook his head.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Over time, the number of people in the mess hall dropped significantly, only a few dozen remained of what was easily a couple hundred. Most of the remaining patrons were elderly, or merely slow eaters it seemed. The low (10ft) ceiling of the mess hall echoed loud noises, such as a sudden burst of laughter from one of the nearby tables.
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 pm

"Hmm... Your right. We don't know what they want to do, what they will do, or what they want us to do." Jason said. He then paused. "Umm... And what would happen if this place loses power...?" It was clear he was nervous about that, but he kept it hidden.
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm

At an empty, adjacent table, one of the old halogen bulbs above flickered and dimmed for a moment, before returning to almost full strength.
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 pm

"They probably got generators or something. Hold out bunkers have those." Jake said before the light flickered, letting out a quiet chuckle in response.

As his food and the crowd started to dwindle, thoughts started to come to mind about exploring and finding out what there was to do around the place, and/or what tasks needed to be done.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm

"What if the zombies get to the generaters? I'm sure there are animal zombies, and if so... There are... Moles... And bugs..." Jason shivered; he doesn't like bugs at all. "Moles would be able to burrow down, and likely break in with how much more powerful these zombies are... I'm not sure how long this place can hold out."
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Callie just shakes her head at Jason's comments.

"You should really try and get a grip," she says to Jason. "Even if what you think may be true, there is nothing to be done about it so why panic."

Callie decides to get up, since she has finished her meal and wander around a bit.

"Thanks for letting me sit with you guys," she address to Jake and Dax, "Once I find where to take these dishes I am going to wander around and see what there is here. Maybe I can get lucky and find a gym of sorts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm

A tremendous pile of used dishes and trays sat near the serving area, some were already in the process of being washed. Several signs lead to other areas of the bunker, and there was a small gym on the level below this one, as well as a firing range.

OOC: If anyone is wondering what all there is to do, just ask.
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 pm

"I'm gonna see what the boss guy wants us to be doing around here, if anyone wants to come." Jake said standing up with his finished food.

He put the dishes in the pile, then looked about the signs to try and locate the guy in charge. His memory of seeing the man before could be back up guidance.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:49 pm

ooc: What is there all to do?

"Yeah, I want to hear first hand what he has to say." Jason said, getting up and following Jake.
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:50 pm

After wandering around for a bit Callie finds the small gym and is very grateful. She also noted the firing range and made note of that for later use.

For now she goes into the gym and takes off her shoes and the ties back her hair and decides to work off some of her energy by training with her gymnastics.

She goes into a series of tumbles, rolls, and backflips.

Feeling better for the exertion, she decides to keep up a light work out, she figures it will do her good to stay nimble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Dax shrugged and followed Jake and Jason. He figured if he were going to hang out with anyone, two guys from the military would be his best option. He to was curious as to what the Director had in store for him.
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:24 pm

OOC: Are you fucking serious!? I thought I said something here at least a week ago! Ugh... Well, sorry for the MAJOR delay, my bad. As far as things to do go, I hadn't really put much thought into it, I'll have to get back to you on it. Again, sorry for the delay, I could have sworn that I had something, oh well.

Dax/Jake/Jason: The secretary by The Director's office looked up from her work. "I'm sorry, but The Director is currently in a meeting. Please come back at a later occasion."

Callie: The small gym was mostly unoccupied, only a few people milled about the equipment that was sprawled out.
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Jason sighed. "Now what?" He asks Jake and Dax.
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 pm

After a pleasant work out in the gym and feeling less on edge, Callie decides to go exploring.

She starts to walk around with no real destination in mind, she just wanted to get a feel for the place that she it seems she is stuck in.

She pleasantly greets any she passes with a smile and a "Hi."

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:45 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: I might make a habit of double checking your posts, to see if they actually went through. This seems to be more than the first time.

-

"When can we see him?" Jake asked the secretary.
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Jake(Dax/Jason): "I'm not exactly sure, sir," the secretary replied to Jake's inquiry. "More often than not, his schedule will suddenly become booked full with meetings, I'm not even sure who he's in a meeting with right now." She glanced over her shoulder to the office door. "I could have someone notify you when he is available, if that would suit you?"

Callie: The interior of Faith's Haven was much like the inside of a military naval vessel. Heavy steel bulkheads lined both sides of every hallway in the living sector, although the interiors were comfortably furnished, so that one might forget the sight of large metal bolts and welded plating. Across the ceiling, double rows of flourescent bulbs cast harsh shadows over the interior. Several sections of the base were more like a military bunker, reinforced concrete and rebars. Most of the rooms were small, but overall, the sentiments of a majority of the inhabitants seemed to be rather jovial. And how could they not be? There was a strong roof overhead and plenty of food, and the threat of attack did not loom large as it would have elsewhere.
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top