Status: INFECTED

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 am

Dax: (Apartment complex, 4th floor. (Downtown))
Spoiler:

([Random#:8]+/-([Guess:7]+/-[Agi.Mod:2]+/-[Sm.Ar:3]+/-[Crouched:2]+/-[AimShot(Head):-2])=(+4))>>>([RandomZombieHealth(8-12):10]-([AKDam(5-7):6]+/-[Sm.Ar.Mod:3]+/-[AimShot(Head):4]=13)=(-3[DEAD])---([Random#:1,16,9]+/-([Guess:7]+/-[Agi.Mod:2]+/-[Sm.Ar:3]+/-[Crouched:2]+/-[Recoil:-1,-2])=(+1,+4,-4)>>>([RZH:8]-([Dam:7,7,6]+/-[Sm.Ar.Mod:3]+/-(-4)=16)=(-8[DEAD])

[CurrentMag:28]-(5)=23 shots remaining in current magazine.

The nearest infected tumbled to it's side, a massive wound in it's head. It made no attempt to get up, bleeding profusely. Another infected stopped, shaking from two hard impacts in it's chest and fell onto it's back as a third hit it's shoulder. Further into the hallway, the two remaining infected made their way towards the survivors, no reasoning or fear in their eyes. From behind Dax, the stairwell door shattered, the grasping hands of the undead breaking through in almost cinematic horror. The other man turned, AA12 ready, and fired at the doorway, splintering the remaining shards of wood into mulch and eviscerating several of the undead. The fell into a heap, their comrades clambering over their corpses and into the hallway. Their screeching filled the air as they lunged for the two men.

Jake: (Apartments, Downtown)
Pushing past the hordes of undead and further into the city, the two trucks arrived at a series of apartments, gunfire filling each. The street was crowded with abandoned cars, and a young man and woman fended off a group of five or so infected there. The man held the woman behind him, firing a micro uzi into the chest of one of the assailants. From a nearby window, the barrel of a gun emerged, firing a single, crisp shot into the head of another infected. From a nearby alley, several more infected emerged, as well as from the ground level of one of the apartments. The two men in the first truck got out, one aiming down the sights and firing into the crowd from the alley, the other moving to the back of the truck and throwing off the tarp, revealing a large minigun that had been attached into the bed of the truck. He clambered into the back and started the barrels spinning.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by ConnorWL on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 am

OOC - Can I just blow a head off or something?
avatar
ConnorWL
Hunter

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Barr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

OOC: If you're asking to join, feel free. Just make sure that you write up your character w/stats and everything in the sign up thread.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:26 pm

"Do you know a way out of hear?" Dax yelled to the man over the gun fire. He picked up his discarded revolver and placed it in his pocket. He stood and backed up closer to the man. As he did he fired a two round bursts into each of the infected.

OOC: So glyph, since I have my crow bar blocking the door, will I still have it if I leave the building or do I actually have to say I grabbed it like the revolver?
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Jake wondered if this was the Faith's Haven place, kind of hoping it wasn't seeing as what was going on currently.

The mini-gun surprised the hell out of him, more so because of his appreciation and knowledge of military weaponry. He wondered how the two guys managed to get a hold of it, but didn't ponder the question too long.

After coming to a stop, he opened the side door and got out, leaving the door open and the engine running.
Putting away his revolver and bringing out his shotgun, he approached the mounted mini-gun, intent on providing cover fire while it warmed up.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm

OOC: @KKB: Yes, if you are leaving the building in a hurry. If it's at a leisurely pace, I'll just assume that you took the time to gather up your belongings and everything before you go, but I can't say the same if you're under pressure. Also, I may have been a little unclear on your current situation. You and the stranger are about only a couple of yards away from the stairwell door, and infected are spilling out at an alarming rate. Firing a two shot burst into each of them would be ridiculous, this is the kind of situation for back peddling and spray&pray.

Dax: (Apartment complex, 4th floor. (Downtown))
Spoiler:

Given the situation, it will be easier to group the infected horde's health into one number, and roll your shots against it. You're also not going to be penalized for recoil, given the proximity and number of targets. I'm also generating a random # unless you specify otherwise.
([Random#:6]+/-([Random#:10]+/-[Agi.Mod:2]+/-[Sm.Ar:3])=(+1)>>>([RZH(x12):110]-([Dam(x23[CurrentMag]):161]+/-[Sm.Ar.Mod(x23):69]=230)=(-120[DEAD])

[CurrentMag:23]-(23)=0 shots remaining in current magazine.
The grasping hands of the shrieking infected lunged and reached for Dax, being the closer of the two men to the doorway. There desperate attempts to reach him were in vain however, as his assault rifle spewed death and fire towards them. The closest became riddled with holes, small portions of blood escaping in vaporized clouds from their mangled bodies, as others behind them were gunned down as well. With the last few shots in the gun's clip, the last infected from the stairwell fell to it's knees, clutching at it's throat and releasing a gargled cry as it was pushed to the floor by a bullet. A similar scenario occured behind Dax, the stranger fending off the two remaining hostiles in the hallway. Blood pooled around the bodies, forming a growing puddle beneath the feet of the survivors. Now quiet in the hallway, the sounds of combat could be heard outside as well. Screaming, guns, trucks, all clamored for attention as something big spun to life.

Jake: (Apartments, Downtown)
The minigun, now fully warmed up, turned to face the group from the ground level of the aparment. Firing in wide sweeping motions, the man behind the gun left nothing alive. The face of the building became cracked and broken as slug after slug broke through bricks, windows, rebars, spilling into the apartment. Chunks of wall fell from the building, much as chunks of flesh were torn from the bodies of the infected. The infected died in droves all around as they were shot and killed by the surviving population. There numbers were not stymied by the onslaught of lead, brass and steel however, and they continued to surround the survivors, slowly blocking every route of escape. Another massive horde, much bigger than any that had been previously encountered moved in from the street behind the trucks, the same direction they had came from. There was only so much ground that a minigun could cover, and the distance between the infected and the non grew smaller with time.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Jake started to become afraid, as the situation seemed dire. He was trained for this kind of thing though, and remained focus.

He let the infected come an appropriate distance close, enough to maximize the spread shot of his shotgun. Once one was in close enough and in his sights, he pulled the trigger and quickly worked the action, aiming for center mass. He repeated as fast as was possible for the pump action shotgun, which, with his skill and custom tuning of the weapon, was impressively fast.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Carefully making his way through the sea of mangled flesh and oozing blood, Dax found his crow bar. He wiped the blood off it with the shirt of one of the infected. He replaced the spent mag in his rifle with a fresh one and turned to thank the man with the AA-12. "I'm glad I ran into you mate. I thought I was a goner." The sound of battle drew Dax's ear. "I think we ought to go see what all that commotion is." He slung his AK over his shoulder and continued down the stairwell. "Unless you have a better idea." Dax called back.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Jake: (Apartments, Downtown)
A single infected picked Jake out of all the possible targets in the street, moving to attack him without hesitation. Even at first glance, it was mush larger than the average infected person, much bigger than most people could be. It moved with frightening speed, made more fearsome by the large muscles that ran across it's body. The skin on it's face had decayed at an alarming rate, leaving only flesh and sinew behind.
Spoiler:

([Random#:10]+/-([Random#:12,11]+/-[Agi.Mod:1]+/-[Sm.Ar:3]+/-[Spec:6])=(+8,+9))>>>([RDZH:27]-([Dam(4-8):(5+8=13)+/-[Sm.Ar.Mod:3,3]=19)=(8[INJURED]))

[CurrentMag:8]-(2)=6 shots remaining in weapon. (4 Extra mags)
The large infected flinched as the shots tore at it's side, leaving a large, open wound. It continued it's charge towards Jake however, and dropped it's shoulder as it fell into a tackle.
Spoiler:

([Random#:13]+/-([Random#:2]+/-[Str.Mod:5]+/-[Melee(Basic):4])=(-2)>>>([PCHealth:14]-([Dam:0]+/-[Str.Mod:5]+/-(-2)=3)=(11[Min.INJURED]))
The shoulder of the monster made contact with Jake's chest, which would have been his face if he were a smaller man. In any case however, the attack sent him sprawling backwards, but he was lucky enough to stay on his feet.

Dax: (Apartments, 3rd floor stairwell. (Downtown))
The suited stranger followed closely behind Dax, AA12 at the ready. The two men did not encounter any more trouble on their way down to the bottom floor, but quickly discovered that their problems were far from over. Even from behind the door into the first floor lobby, the shrieks of the infected could be heard. The gunfire outside had not died down in the slightest.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Hearing the screams of the infected, Dax slowed his progress. He unslung his AK and charged a round into its chamber. The gunfire of other survivors could be heard as well. Entering the lobby, he hastened in the direction of the gunfire.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Essentially shrugging off the massive impact, Jake resumed fire on the larger specimen of infected. This time around, he aimed for the legs, hoping to immobilize it.

Should the massive infected come at him again, which seemed all to likely, he would let it get in close, then get right out of its way, much like performers did with bulls.

-
ooc:
Something just occurred to me; how are animals affected by all this?
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Jake: (Apartments, Downtown)
Spoiler:

([Random#:13]+/-([Random#:19,11]+/-[Agi.Mod:1]+/-[Sm.Ar:3]+/-[Spec:6])=(+8,+4))>>>(([DZH:8]+/-[Regen:4])-([Dam:7,7]+/-[Sm.Ar.Mod:3,3]=20)=(-8[DEAD]))

[CurrentMag:6]-(2)=4 shots remaining in weapon. (4 extra mags)
Another double blast of buckshot brought the creature to it's knees, it's legs torn to pieces from the impact. It let out a cry of agony which was unlike any sound that Jake had heard before. Bits of flesh began to melt and drip away from the rest of it's body, forming a pool on the street below which brought with it a smell of acrid burning. The creature's blackened skeleton collapsed onto the ground, surrounded by the pool of liquified flesh.
Spoiler:

([ResurrectChance:3<8]=[FAILED])
The fluid remains of the creatures body began to boil and simmer, producing steam as it was burned away. Soon nothing was left aside from the massive bones and a ring of melted asphault.

OOC: If there is any effect to be had on animals, you haven't seen it so far. Also, I never really described what you were fighting very well, http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/127/5/4/Hell_knight_by_EpicMoon.jpg . At this point, it will start to become more and more obvious that this is more than a simple zombie plague.

Jake & Dax: Dax avoided detection by any of the now dwindling hordes of infected that rampaged throughout the street. He ended up near the front truck, the man behind the minigun occupied with gunning down the hostile prescence of the nearby alley. The smell of fire filled the air, and the sky was tinged with streaks of dark crimson. The sun was nowhere to be seen, ambient shadows seemed to be cast in every direction. A faint red mist filled the air, small red spores drifted through the haze. It became an effort to breathe, the small red spores slowly coated every surface. Far off, near the city's center, a massive sound was heard, much larger and louder than anything any of the survivors had every heard in their lives.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 pm

"What the hell is that?" He asked to no one in particular. He aproached the closest truck, staing clear of the rotating barrels of the mini gun. He put his back against the truck and searched for any surviving infected.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Despite the massive noise from deeper in the city, Jake remained on task.
While he searched for more infected to put down, he reloaded his shotgun with more shells. Like his cycling of the pump action, reloading was a practiced and quick task for him.

In the case of being attacked, he'd let his targets get appropriately close, then fire at their legs, getting out of the way after if needed.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Sorry for not putting anything new up, I was sorta waiting on Kais, but w/e.

Jake & Dax: As the echoes of the mighty noise died away into a rising wind, the onslaught slowly ceased. As the clutching hands of the final infected ceased to lunge and grasp at the throats of the surivors, the atmosphere amongst the survivors became a mix of fear and hope. Their immediate troubles were over, but if the darkening sky was any indicator, their real problems had only just begun. Hot fumes rose from the barrels of the minigun, spent casings covered the ground like snow. The truck's driver called out; "I need all surviving, uninfected persons to come to the truck! Approach in a calm manner, no sudden movements!" On the street, the young man and woman came forth, both covered in gore from the fighting in the street. Neither appeared to be injured, but by the expressions on their faces, both were in some minor degree of shock. From the left side apartments, another survivor emerged, the man who had been shooting the rifle from the window. Opposite of those emerged the suited man with the AA12. Including both Dax and Jake, this brought the number of people gathered in the midst of the destruction to 8. The truck's gunner threw the tarp back onto the weapon, and counted the survivors on his fingers. "Shit, we don't have enough seats to get everyone home." The other man, being the more diplomatic of the two, took control of the situation. "Alright, I need everyone to listen to me. My name's Smith, but you all can call me Kane. This is my brother," He gestured to his comrade, "Larry, but you can call him Abel." Kane looked to Jake. "Excuse me, sir, but the only way we're going to get everyone out of here is with your truck. Would you be so kind as to clear out the bed, if it is not already so?" Without waiting for a reply, he turned his attentions to the others once more. "This fine gentleman is going to be your exit, everyone. Help him get his vehicle ready to move, and let's get the hell out of here."
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:43 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: Would I be able let people sit in the back with the tools and stuff?
If that's not possible, would I be able to keep some stuff?

Or is this your way of getting rid of the stuff? :-P
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Dax alowed himself a moment peaceful relaxation. He then walked over to the truck that belonged to the man named Jake. He set his bag on the ground and waited for him to indicate where he wanted his tools placed to make room for the passengers.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm

OOC: Really it boils down to whatever you have in the back of your truck.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: I imagine he's got three or more tool boxes of miscellaneous general purpose, smaller tools and supplies.
Probably some more tool boxes, each one corresponding to a power tool. The only battery powered one would probably be a screw driver.
Some tall shovels probably. Some pairs of gloves and utility belts too. Lots of duct tape and some other types.

No large stuff like jackhammers. Probably no gardening tools.

Would that be appropriate for me to have in the first place?
How much would I be able to keep? Would moving stuff into the front seats help? Or to the other truck? Could people just sit on top of the supplies?

avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC: Alright I can see people sitting on top of that stuff. And I don't see why you wouldn't be able to have a screwdriver :P.

The people loaded up. Kane, Abel, and the rifle man, named Barrett, piled into the first truck. The engine roared to life, but they waited for the others before starting off. (Assumed) Jake, Dax, and the AA12 guy, who didn't mention his name, got into Jake's truck, Jack and Jill, the young man and woman, rode in the bed. The journey continued, slowly, perhaps even more so as the party continued into the heart of the city. An increasing abundance of bodies, abandoned cars, and general debris cluttered the streets. The lead truck took a sudden turn into an underground parking garage, as another distant roar broke the eerie silence of the city. The lead truck turned on it's high beams, piercing the hazy blackness of the garage. It continued downwards, several ramps, probably 5 levels or so. The two came to a large door, several portable industrial lamps on either side. A sandbag fortification rested outside the door, but it was unmanned. The lead truck stopped, Abel got out. He approached the door, an intercom system on the side, and spoke something into it. A few moments later, the gate opened.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Dax exited Jake's truck, taking his bag and AK with him. He aproached Abel and asked "So what is this place?"
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:52 am

ooc:
@Glyph: I'm not sure what you meant by the screwdriver. Could you elaborate?
I imagine he'd have several different kinds of hand screwdrivers among the tool boxes. Probably a bunch of different attachments to the electrical screw drivers too (drills inclusive).

-

Being in the presence of others reminded Jake of the fact that he smelt like concentrated gym bag odor. For the sake of the others, he had opened up both side windows and the rear window for the ride. Even then though, his scent was terribly noticeable and repulsive.

He pulled up behind and slightly to the side of the other truck, and leaned out the window to hear what was going on.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Dax&Jake: Abel said nothing and merely gestured inside the door. Inside was a concrete hallway big enough to admit the trucks, with several doors, smaller than the main entrance, lining each side. The hallway continued straight inward like this for probably 50 yards, until it branched off to both the left and right. Bright white lights illuminated every square inch of the hallway, throwing harsh shadows around the outside of the doorway. The forward truck pulled ahead, into the structure, reached the end of the hallway, and turned left. A freight elevator took the trucks (assuming Jake followed) downward two levels, into a large machine shop. There were several other trucks lined against the wall, as well as some motorcycles, a couple of APCs and a tank. The trucks parked, Kane and Abel lead the group of survivors out of the machine shop, into another, smaller elevator, opposite of the freight. This time they went down again, another level, and found themselves in a reception area filled with empty desks and offices. One desk however, was occupied. Kane approached the woman behind it, but she answered before he could open his mouth. "The chief will see you now." A woman in her late 20's, she wore a grey uniform, neatly pressed, and free of dirt or markings. Her nails were well manicured, and painted ruby red, much like the lipstick on her face. Only briefly she looked at Kane, and returned her gaze to the computer monitor in front of her. She was quick, efficient, and a good secretary. She had a nametag that said: Marsha. Kane gestured that everyone follow him, and lead them through an office door, marked; Director. The office itself was large and well furnished, large paintings adorned the walls, comfortable furniture was scattered around the floor, and a large wooden desk took up the center of the room. Behind it was a large and proudly dressed man. He looked up from his computer monitor, and smiled as the group of survivors entered the room. He extended his hand in greeting to each of them, and bade that they sit on one of the many chairs or couches that surrounded his desk. "Welcome" he said, with some amount of pride and showmanship, "to Faith's Haven! I'm sure that each of you have many questions about this amazing place and I'll be sure to answer them, but first I wish to give to each of you," he opened one of the drawers on his desk, "a bar of gold!" He handed each of the men and women seated before him a single shining dubloon. "Do with it what you wish," he said, twirling his moustache, "I have little use for them you see, there is no use for currency in my situation. But I just wanted you to have them as a gift of welcome. Are there any questions?"
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Dax eyed his gold bar suspiciously. He decided that testing to see if it were real in front of the Director would be rude so he placed it in his bag with a nod of thanks. He then asked, "So who are you people and where did you get that tank?"
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: Just as constructive criticism, I think it would help if you divided up your walls of text. Probably by subject, like you would with normal writing.
I feel like it would make it easier to read.

-

Jake wondered how and why the hell the woman kept herself as 'proper' as she was. He didn't have much respect for that kind of thing in the first place, but with the world as it was now, it just didn't make sense to him.

He tried to think of something to ask the man while others asked their questions.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: Will do

In response to Dax's question, the Director said; "Excellent question, young man! My subjects and I had the good fortune to stumble upon this place one particularly dreary afternoon. Rorschach, our science man, believes it to be an archaic military stronghold, put out of use around 1970." He stopped to clear his throat. "We number some 200 strong here, and are comfortably lodged, everyone has considerably freedom. I invite you to stay here, with my subjects and I, as we slowly rebuild our once beautiful world." The Director seemed to be looking far off in the distance, delusions of grandeur running through his head.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 am

Jake continued to try and think of something to ask, feeling obligated for some reason. "What weapons and ammo do you have here?" He ended up asking, naturally.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 pm

"I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to say," The Director said, a note of apology in his voice. "The Marshall is in charge of this facility's weaponry and equipment, and he's not even sure as to our capabilities. You see, it is believed that we have only uncovered a fraction of the mysteries that this place contains, many doors are still locked."
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:50 pm

"So if we stay here we get a place to sleep? What about food?" Dax asked.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Glyph on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm

"So you've decided to accept my offer? Excellent. Your lodgings, although modest, will be more than enough to suit your needs. Food will be provided in regular intervals, for this facility is home to a large hydroponic farm. If you have no further questions, Kane will be happy to show you to your quarters." He began to turn from the group to resume his work, but suddenly remembered something. "Ah! Before I forget, there are several rules that must be observed at all times if you are to live here in Faith's Haven." He counted each of them on his fingers for added emphasis. "Number one, you are to obey any instructions given to you by myself, The Director, or one of the facility's managerial staff, including The Marshall, Sangre, or Rorschach. Rule number two, no one is to leave the confines of the facility without the express consent of myself, or facility staff. And rule number three, perhaps the most important rule of all, is that you must survive." His usually jovial face took on an air of grim seriousness. "With the world in ruins, we may likely be the only chance of continuation for the human race." His face returned to it's prior ease. "So, without further ado, Kane will lead you to your lodgings, where I encourage each of you to enjoy the use of our running water. In addition, you will find extra clothing, although we can clean your current garments if the need arises."
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Status: INFECTED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum