The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Time No See!

5 posters

Go down

Long Time No See! Empty Long Time No See!

Post by AngelReaper93 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm

So how's everyone been? I recently got that notice from Andras and thought I'd swing by. It's strange but inspiring how we always end up finding each other again. I really do miss the old site with all of the fan fiction on it. It's a tragedy that it won't ever come back.

Speaking of which, has anyone been writing lately? I've been working on some stuff. I even have some of the original work from way back when, such as "Sakujo's Shop" by sir 17dragonboy and even "The Chronicles of Rampage" somewhere on my drive. I enjoy going back and reading them still.

Something amazing actually happened recently. I thought all of my old classic stories were lost to Davy Jone's locker when that site went down, but my closest friend came by to visit for a few weeks from the military before finishing his final year in Arizona. He pulled a stack of papers out of his bag and said "Remember when you printed these out for me before I left 3 years ago? Well I want you to have them back."

Sure enough, it was all of them. Perfectly intact and in order. One of the greatest moments of my life.

So let's here it, guys! Tell me how you've all been!
AngelReaper93
AngelReaper93
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See! Empty Re: Long Time No See!

Post by Trey Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 am

I've been rather well lately. College is eating my money and I've unfortunately lost my drive to play 3U. I'll get it back eventually. Rather, other than that not much has changed. Got a hair cut, grew a tad. I have a mustache now... Oh and I bought movie.

Seriously though things have been rather exceptional. Hopefully they stay like that, and then this could blow up some. Get some FF going or a rp. Idk. I'm hopefull. Anyhow that's pretty much it. Glad the site is back up! Good to be back angel, my bloods pumping again. Ive forgotten how much I truly missed this feeling...
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adjectutor Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 am

If you're interested, I was thinking about moving the new RP I have in mind over to this website instead of starting it on Minegarde. Keep your eyes peeled for a new RP to pop up here.
Adjectutor
Adjectutor
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am

I'll keep my eyes pealed.
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Adjectutor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:44 am

Decision has been made. I've moved my RP sign ups to this site. Give it a look if you're interested.

And you, AngelReaper, are of course encouraged to do the same. Welcome back. I'm doing well and am allowing ambition to drive me on this forum as of late.
Adjectutor
Adjectutor
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:37 pm

In all honesty Reaper, I have been tooling with a new character for the Chronicles of Rampage. Panic and I have been writing for it little by little, with nothing much solid to show for it save for this.

StarLady ran a RP called Rucana a while back and I really liked the character I made for it, and as such we are translating him into TCoR. I can post the draft in a bit.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Welcome back, Angel Reaper. Good to see you.

I'm still participating in RPG's, so in that respect I'm still writing. I've kind of stepped away from running games though, due to busyness.
With regard to fan fiction, every now and then I get the urge to write something (generally one shots). There's a few things in the literature section.
I admit I'm a little embarrassed by my older works, but it is nostalgic to read through them every now and then. Provokes the urge to write. I do have everything on file (big folder with sub-folders), and could send to anyone interested.

Like Adjector said, it'd be great if you looked through the RPG section. I think that's generally the most active section of the site (and a good outlet for creative writing).
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down