The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P

4 posters

Go down

Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P Empty Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P

Post by ShiroiRen Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:33 pm

My bad, I kind of got a little lost and couldn't find the way back to the site but I did now thanks to the email alert! That really helps a lot!

Well, of course I'm another returning user, but there's some changes to note this time about me too:

1-still the same girl but some other stuff happened in my life as all. I do have a job now compared to last I was here but it SUCKS...

2-I gotten a bit more bold so I'm no longer limited to the classics, but I now have a N3DS... know what that means?! I now have access to MH3-U, MH4, and the latest and now active: MH-Generations!

3-I'll still be side-tracked with several other things too (PSO2, God Eater: Resurrection, etc)

but yes, I'm back as all. I hope you fellow hunters stayed well too yes?
ShiroiRen
ShiroiRen
Hunter

http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com

Back to top Go down

Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P Empty Re: Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P

Post by BizzarreCoyote Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Welcome back! Glad to see the site rejuvenating!
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P Empty Re: Stray cat who got lost and came back lol :P

Post by Adjectutor Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Welcome back to the community. Don't let a lame job get to ya, you'll always be a hunter deep down!
Adjectutor
Adjectutor
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Glad you were able to wander back! Hopefully other people will follow in your footsteps.

And one of the good things (probably the only good thing) about having a bad job is that it helps you to appreciate having a good job when you eventually get one.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down