The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a long absence, it's good to be back.

+2
17dragonboy
Atlas
6 posters

Go down

After a long absence, it's good to be back. Empty After a long absence, it's good to be back.

Post by Atlas Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:48 am

I was really disheartened to see the old forum go after moderating for it for all those years. It's good to see a lot of you are keeping with the franchise and staying in touch.

Whelp, time to go smash giant monsters into a bloody pulp and make clothes out of their hides.
Atlas
Atlas
Hunter

Back to top Go down

After a long absence, it's good to be back. Empty Re: After a long absence, it's good to be back.

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 pm

CHRIST HAS RETURNED!!!

This is a surprise, to say the least. I've lost track of how many years it's been.
I think Andras still plays Tri, though I'm not sure what games you have.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

After a long absence, it's good to be back. Empty Re: After a long absence, it's good to be back.

Post by Glyph Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Wild OLDFORUMERATLAS appeared!

What will GLYPH do?
>Flame >Teabag
-->Greet >Ignore

GLYPH used Greet!
"Hi!"
It's super effective!(?)
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Hunter Atlas is confused!

??? ??? ???

He hurt himself in the confusion!

I picked up Unite to play with a local buddy not too long ago, but I still have P2G and Tri. That same buddy gave me his unused ps3, so I'm playing on Adhoc Party as well.
Atlas
Atlas
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyFox1213 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh, hey, look! Old new people.

I'm a 'new new' person.

Nice to meat you, Atlas, I'm FluffyFox, but you can call me Fluffy. Or Fox... Forget which, doesn't matter.

Yur- I mean, Glyph, is a good friend of mine. I hope we can be good friends too. *Creepy stare*
FluffyFox1213
FluffyFox1213
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:42 pm

The God himself of the Red Lion Den has returned! I have missed the truly Atlas. I play Tri and Unite(on Ad hoc) every weekend. Join me my captain! Glad too see you back oh great one.
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Toss me a friend request the PSN, name's Faxination. I've been playing with Hobo, Maur, and Andra off and on for the past month. Hopefully I'll see you on this weekend.
Atlas
Atlas
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Definitely glad to have you back, brother. Making you a mod if you don't mind.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down