The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a while...

3 posters

Go down

It's been a while... Empty It's been a while...

Post by ConnorWL Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey there ladies and gents!

The name's Connor, I used to go by the name of "Kais" on the old forum.

Gosh, it's been a very long time since I've been active on this forum - I did create an account a little while after it was brought up. Cheers to Andras to bring it back to my attention! What to share with you all...

Well, my PSP broke a couple of years ago, which resulted in me selling my treasured games, MHFU included. I haven't played MH3 on my Wii for a few years either...

Good news though! During the early months of this year I bought myself a shiny 3DS to specifically play MH3U (and Pokemon Y, although seems I have three Pokemon titles for it now!) I'm very much looking forward to the release of MH4U for us (and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (off topic!)) Considering how there's online play, I'm most looking forward to finally playing with all you wonderful peoples of the Hunter's Guild!

Still using my switch axe exclusively!
ConnorWL
ConnorWL
Hunter

Back to top Go down

It's been a while... Empty Re: It's been a while...

Post by Andras Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 pm

If my memory serves correctly, was it KaisWyvernLord or something similar? I'll be looking to get a 3DS of my own soon. I know the thing has tons of awesome software besides MH and you can still get ds games for cheap which is a win win in my book.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorWL Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Yeah, it was Kais with some random things added, I'm not totally sure. Still go by the name of Kais in the games, always have.

You should totally get a 3DS, unless you wait to see if they release a MH4U edition. I actually have only two 3DS games, the other two are older DS ones. All Pokemon... All inferior to Monster Hunting.
ConnorWL
ConnorWL
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 pm

[Insert generic welcome back.]
In all seriousness though, good to have you back Kais. :-)

MH4U may be confirmed for American already? I'm not sure. Link.

I sometimes think about getting a 2DS just for MH (it would be MH4U most likely). I wouldn't bother spending the extra money for a 3DS.
@Andras: A possible suggestion.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorWL Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

17dragonboy wrote:In all seriousness though, good to have you back Kais.

Please, call me Connor!

As for the 2DS, if you're looking for a bargain price to play one game, go for it. I was recommended before Christmas this year to get one for the price, as even a normal 3DS was a bit out of reach. However, the more I looked into the 2DS, the less I liked it. That doesn't stop you guys from getting one though.
ConnorWL
ConnorWL
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum