The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activities

4 posters

Go down

Activities Empty Activities

Post by Glyph Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Chances are good that I've made a thread like this before, probably on the other forum. There hasn't been a lot of activity around the site lately, so even if the topic of hobbies is old news, at least there is something to talk about. My question for all of you: What do you do when you aren't doing Monster Hunter?
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Activities Empty Re: Activities

Post by Scout Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Cosplay! I've been a cosplayer for like 4 years now, and I am finally working on a Monster Hunter cosplay, hehe. It's honestly one of my biggest hobbies outside of MH.
Scout
Scout
Hunter

http://sukautto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:31 pm

So, when you aren't playing monster hunter, you're cosplaying monster hunter?
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Soon, yup! I'm super pumped to get this one finished.
Scout
Scout
Hunter

http://sukautto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Well beside MH i mainly breakdance(im at a tournament RIGHT now) and play basketball for my high school. (Another tournement Tues. xD) So those are my main hobbies
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Man, as of late things have been in a steady rinse repeat cycle if you get my drift. Outside of MH, I still enjoy a variety of gaming such as Red Dead Redemption, Vanquish, Phantasy Star and a few others. Lately, I've kinda put gaming on the back burner, simply because work fucking drains me. Being a computer tech for state police does just that, DRAINS PEOPLE.

Outside of gaming and work, life is pretty bland for me. I go hang out with friends when I can, I can't tell you the last time I have had time just to go out and do something, like go to a movie or party or anything.

I am an amateur in reflexology and massage as well, I actually studied reflexology though. It's amazing what a massage on the hands and feet can do for a person. I've helped with severe leg and knee pain, just from giving a massage. Strange things, nerves are.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum