The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Hallucinations planning

+5
BizzarreCoyote
17dragonboy
Trey
Spawn
Andras
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Frozen Hallucinations planning Empty Frozen Hallucinations planning

Post by Andras Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Frozen Hallucinations

Quest details:
Casualties in the Tundra

“…not in the mountains, it just… doesn’t make… sense.”

The last words recorded from a hunter who just recently made the first tier of high ranking status among the Loc Lac Tundra Outpost’s Guild. Three others were recovered as well, two deceased just outside of the base camp, and a battered hunter currently still in shock at LocLac’s infirmary, not expected to live more than a day or so. The quest was simple, take out a Great Baggi that had been pestering the guild at the aforementioned outpost. All we know is something went disastrously wrong, and haven’t identified the source of the recovered hunter’s injuries. Some were clearly victim to the Baggi’s hallucinogens, but the bite marks were much too big to be compared with the raptors found around those parts. We need for you to investigate this, and take out whatever is causing the problems. Do not hold back. The guild will supply ample supplies and munitions for you, and will deliver them on a daily basis. Best of luck, and Godspeed.

This mission is based in an offshoot of MH Tri’s Tundra region. It will be extremely cold, so keep this in mind. As mentioned, there will be a Great Baggi roaming the terrain, but a greater threat exists. As such, the recommended armors range from Yian Kut-Ku to anything below Gravios. Feel free to propose something with me other than the available armor/armor combos. Custom armor and weapons are also recommended and fully negotiable.

A note on character biographies: Your character is welcome to have a history, but it will not be included in the story. If you deem it necessary to talk about their history, that is fine. Player interaction is welcome and recommended, but any story your character may have will not influence anything relevant to this RP.

Map Details:
Base Camp, Supply Items and other Details:
This is an open ended RP, much similar to the one DB is running. You make your moves, and the admin/GM will determine the outcome. God Modding is entirely unacceptable. You can die, and if you try to Kamehameha the creatures, the chances of you dieing horribly become inevitable. Sacrifice is acceptable though, and that doesn’t mean you have to die.

I am not opposed to members bringing items, as long as they are reasonable. Post your ideas and I will approve or make suggestions. Full stacks of items, I will reject outright. A detailed list of existing supplies will be posted.
Mega Potions have been capped to 5.

Player Roster
Andras - Andras Terras:
Spawn - Aizen Starfall:
SRK - Cloud Bugiarni:
Bizzarre Coyote - Jago Petrica:
Scout - Scout Votriskova:
Glyph - Xereyeres Xexegen:
Kut-Ku Bane - Merdoc:
17dragonboy - Sakujo Fucil - Lynian/Melynx:
rageofox - Regna Rageo:

Last edited by Andras on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Finalizing and cleanup.)
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hallucinations planning Empty Re: Frozen Hallucinations planning

Post by Andras Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Name: Andras Terras
Armor: Khezu Helm, (S)Plate and (S)Tasset, Hi Metal Greaves and Gauntlets.
Weapon: Spear of Prominence (Los Spear)
Items: Portable spit, kindling & matches, 2x flashbombs, flute, 6x herbs, 4x potions. 2x empty bottles.

Bio: Ranking official from Pokke’s Guild. In new lands to discover new materials for weapon and armor advancements, as well as surveying the area for materials not existing in the Furahiya mountain range.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 am

You know you made this hard right lol

Name: Aizen Starfall
Armor: Barioth S armor(if allowed if not just regular Barioth)
Weapon: Dragon Katana "Twin Blaze"(rathalos long sword second level in P3)
Items: Flash bombs x4, Potion x4(think Caprisun),3 Hot Drink(Coffee) Jerky x4 pouches(4 in a pouch acts as well done steak), Snow Colored Cloak (think like a snipers drab), scent masking fluid.

Bio: Ranking official from Yukumo’s Guild. (P3 Village) Skilled hunter that aims for weak points on monsters and is friendly to new people, though he is trying to rebuild his families reputation.

Edit from Andras: Approved. Barioth S is a bit high for this mission, not sure if it differs from Barioth+. Should be fine though.

Last edited by Spawn on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Name: Cloud Bugiarni
Armor: Giggi.+?
Wepon: Angnaktor LS 2nd verson (Tri)
Items: Potions x10, Mega Potion x5, Hot Drink x5, Stakes x5, BBQ double spit(the one were you cook 2 at once), Antidote x5, whetstone x10, Shock Trap, Trap Tool x2, Genprey Fang x2, Tranq Bomb x3.
Bio:A young hunter from Pokke that just recently moved to Loc Lac cause he was called there for help to to the lack of hunters. He is a very accurate striker and loves to be in the heat of the battle.

Edit from Andras: I modified your post

Last edited by Silver Rathalos Killer on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm gonna join, but I'll come up with a more detail character description later (got something else I need to attend to).
Expect a Lylian gunner with camouflage. I'm psyched for this.

Funny how everyone is taking ice armor and fire weapons. Andras' prediction was right.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 pm

17dragonboy wrote:I'm gonna join, but I'll come up with a more detail character description later (got something else I need to attend to).
Expect a Lylian gunner with camouflage. I'm psyched for this.

Funny how everyone is taking ice armor and fire weapons. Andras' prediction was right.
Actually thats what i happened to have on my Portable 3rd character at the time. If i was to go with what he was wearing right now it would be The jack-o-lantern armor with a Jinouga Longsword 3rd form. i realy base my rpg characters equipment off of what my character in p3 is wearing at the time.

Edit: and barioth S is the same as + just the p3 version since it has Alternate colors

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Name: Jago Petrica

Armor: Blue Kut-Ku, thick insulation underneath for warmth.

Weapon: Chicken Decapitator (Kut-Ku GS)

Items: 3x Whetstone, arctic sleeping bag, 5x Potion, 5x Hot Drinks, 7x small packs of preserved meats

Bio: Hails from Kokoto, on an excursion to different lands just for the adventure. Fears heights more than anything.

Oh, and Hi guys

Edit: Approved.
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Still thinking of my character.

At some point I will probably draw up a map similar to that of the desert RPG going on (in style).
Andras knows of this and approves.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Name: Scout Votriskova (..Ms. Scout)
Armor: Full Remobra, Chakra piercing (What can I say, leather is nice.)
Weapon: Imperial Sword (long sword)
Items: 10x mega potions, 6x potions, 2x psychopserum, 5x hot drinks, 4x well-done steaks, 12x whetstones, 5x stones, 3x poison knives

Bio: A wandering long sword mistress from the north, respected by the Guild in general. Although a fair huntress, still a bit of a ditz at times. Likes to nap, and tends to fall asleep on long missions, especially if warm.

(First RP, hope everyone goes easy on me, haha. )

Last edited by Scout on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scout
Scout
Hunter

http://sukautto.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Scout wrote:Name: Scout Votriskova (..Ms. Scout)
Armor: Full Remobra (What can I say, leather is nice.)
Items: 10x mega potions, 6x potions, 2x psychopserum, 5x hot drinks, 4x well-done steaks, 12x whetstones, 5x stones, 3x poison knives

Bio: A wandering long sword mistress from the north, respected by the Guild in general. Although a fair huntress, still a bit of a ditz at times. Likes to nap, and tends to fall asleep on long missions, especially if warm.

Because you said that they are gonna kick your ass in the first couple of fight lol.

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Spawn wrote:
Scout wrote:Name: Scout Votriskova (..Ms. Scout)
Armor: Full Remobra (What can I say, leather is nice.)

Because you said that they are gonna kick your ass in the first couple of fight lol.

Just my luck, really. :T
Scout
Scout
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Yup were gonna kill u Scout!! mmmwaaahaha!! lol jk xP
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

One female. Several guys. What could go wrong?

Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have a map drawn up and my character posted. Hopefully I'll get that all done before that though.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Err...srry for the weird post guys.

Last edited by Silver Rathalos Killer on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:20 am

Silver Rathalos Killer wrote:
17dragonboy wrote:One female. Several guys. What could go wrong?

Well for starters it was supposed to be a surprize DB! we already had this conversation xD and i call the front guys. ok lmao jk (for now o.o xD)

This will definitely prove to be...interesting...

Oh dear, what have I done?
Scout
Scout
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:52 am

Um...ಠ_ಠ
Say what? Let's keep it G... or maybe PG... or maybe PG13... or maybe even R...but certainly almost certainly not NC-17! (Anything that could be worse than that doesn't even really need any kind of content rating.) At the very least, let's all just try and stay out of each other's digital pants... or mouth, or... Just forget I even said anything...(The true horror of which only occured after I remembered that there's only one bed...shudder)

Anyways, I figured that since school has been SO BORING for the past week or so, it probably wouldn't get much more difficult. For a while at least. And so I also figured that I would join this RP. There isn't really a reason for you to know that, but there it is.
AnywaysX2, I was just figuring that joinging this would be a fun idea for me.
AnywaysX3, here is my character

Name: Xereyeres Xexegen
Armor: Heavy robes which can be easily removed. These are warm, and fire resistant. Under this are small, ceramic extreme temperature resistant plates, forming a mesh that disperses impact. Under this is a layer of padding and cloth, which is also wrapped around the head. (Think Ninja hood.)
-I hope that the armor is acceptable? By "other armor combos", I assume that you meant custom stuff?-
Weapon(s): Naginata(spear polearm), katana (shortsword), kunaiX3 (throwing knives), collapsible fukiya (blowgun), sidearm double barrel pistol.
Again, I hope that everything is'nt excessive or anything. If it is, I'll gladly remove it.
Items: Various poison darts, medicinal herbs, whetstone, smoke bomb, emergency medical supplies, and monocular.
Bio: Despite what his equipment might suggest, Xereyeres Xexegen is not the kind of dark, brooding, mysterious type. (Is also not of asian race, (if those kinds of terms could be applied to Monster Hunter) and is of Irish descent) He loves to eat, and fights monsters for the pure sport. Also has an allegy to many kinds of drinking alcohol.

AnywaysX4, sorry to forcefuck your screen with a wordwall, but these things just happen.

Edit: Approved. Custom sets are fine. Quite a loadout, though.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 am

Glyph wrote:Um...ಠ_ಠ
Say what? Let's keep it G... or maybe PG... or maybe PG13... or maybe even R...but certainly almost certainly not NC-17! (Anything that could be worse than that doesn't even really need any kind of content rating.) At the very least, let's all just try and stay out of each other's digital pants... or mouth, or... Just forget I even said anything...(The true horror of which only occured after I remembered that there's only one bed...shudder)

Gosh, at least there's someone who wants to keep it at rating level, gosh!

I could godmod and end up a man, so I suggest everyone be careful. looooooooool
Scout
Scout
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Godmod and end up a man? On a quest to slay a mysterious beast in the frozen mountains?

"And as the beast breathing grew heavy and difficult, the ice cracked and fractured beneath it. With a final attempt to stand, a large section of the compacted snow gave way, and the creature was thrown into the crevasse! It let out a furious roar, from which could be heard anger, pain, and remorse. Slowly, the cry died into the bitter winds. And with that, one of the hunters said: "Hey! It just turned out that I'm a man!" LOLOL!!1111!!ONE!!1ROFLMAOlTTYLOMFG!!!(?)"
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm

OMGHOWDIDYOUKNOWWHATIWASGOINGTOPUT!!?!?!?!!?1!1/1!1/1
Scout
Scout
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Forget my post! lmao lets just start this RP lol. And scouts a man now?! wtf is happening?!
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 pm

I sent the map to Andras so he can look it over and ask for any changes if needed.

I should get my character up by the end of the night.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 am

I can tell already that this is gonna be interesting
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Name: Merdoc

Armor: High metal torso, legings, and greaves with light, insulated scal male tasset and vambraces. Heavy trench coat with heavily insulated hood over everything.

Weapons: A naginata (long polearm like a glaive) the length of a spear/lance. Used as either a sword, lance, or short range spear (throwing).

Items: 3 potions, 2 hot drinks, 2 wetstones, BBQ spit, 3 rations, and 2 thawing agents.

Bio: Merdoc is a medium ranking hunter in his local guild. He comes from a small tropical village on an island populated with numerous monsters. All memebers of his village who are able are hunters. He doesn't like the cold.

Tell me if any of this needs to be changed Andras.

Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

My character (just spoiling to not take up a ton of space):
Spoiler:
Armor:
Spoiler:
Items:
Spoiler:
Weapons:
Spoiler:

Damn, can't do spoilers inside of spoilers. Apparently we can. Oh well, the information is there.

Like everyone else, I can make changes if needed.

Edit: Approved in chat already.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Man my post seams so crappy compaired to urs DB lmao. anyhow do we have a set date on when we may start the RP?
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Yours is perfectly okay. : P
I'm being an over achiever with too much time on his hands.

I'm not sure where Andras is at. I haven't heard from him for a few days now.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

I cant compeat with that DB. Removeable bipod holy shi"p" DB i just have a sword nd u have the whole u.s. armory. T~T Too beast...
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 am

Well I'm only a Lylian with a gun, so you'll be doing more damage since you're a human with a big sword. You're also more durable, and a better distraction.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

Yeah but when u die u dig underground and recover and i dont. cheater Anyhow COME ON ANDY! WERE ARE YOU ?.?
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Sorry I've been gone so long. Been out of town.

Anyway, I will be editing the initial post and getting things started on here soon. I just have a few things to modify and add, specifically the map designed by DB, instead of using the existing MHTri tundra map, we will be using a new one which I consider to be a part of the existing one, just a different set location.

Items will be modified as well, and I need to confirm what all people are bringing.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next