The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Mods.

4 posters

Go down

Thanks Mods. Empty Thanks Mods.

Post by Trey Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

This topic is not for manx posts or whatnot, its basicly saying thank you to Andras and 17Dragonboy for making this site what it is today. This place is my life blood, you know, and just how you run things works, from the RP's to being actual humans, not becoming heartless assholes when they become Mods. like on other site. This is no some bullshit suck up or dick riding or whatever this is just sayin thanks for keeping everything up and running. Mad props to you all and keep the RPs comming!. ~S.R.K.
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Thanks Mods. Empty Re: Thanks Mods.

Post by Glyph Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 am

OOC: Anyone can make a RP man. Andras and DB just happen to make really good ones.

Reading over his friend's post twice, Glyph couldn't help but wonder if he truly understood what it said. He guessed, and as he typed a reply to the post, he hoped he wasn't making an ass of himself.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 am

I appreciate the kind words bud. I hated seeing the old site die, and to this day I still don't understand why things all went to shit. I'm just glad to have the active user base here again, and I hope to keep it that way.

Again, thanks for the support. lol dick riding.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:08 am

*scratches head* Andras should get most of the credit, he made the site. But, uh, thanks. Glad to know we're helping people.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down