The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rollercoaster that is forum activity

2 posters

Go down

The rollercoaster that is forum activity Empty The rollercoaster that is forum activity

Post by Glyph Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 am

It seems that yet again, the online doldrums of forum inactivity have reached the quaint portion of the internet that we GoH members call our own. Not only are several members MIA, but overall post per hypercubic temporal unit is low as well. Hopefully, our virtual economy will restimulate itself in the near future, and good times will increase at a factor of 2.71828... as well. In unrelated/uninteresting/unimportant news, ColoradoStudentAssessmentProgram tests are finally over, never to be taken by anyone in my grade again. (And then I realize that I missed school last Thursday, and that I still have tests to take.) I also have quit lacrosse forever, because I suck and was put on JVB after my third season of playing. (If our school had enough people who wanted to play, I would have been cut.) How is everyone else? Any interesting news?
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

The rollercoaster that is forum activity Empty Re: The rollercoaster that is forum activity

Post by BizzarreCoyote Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 am

Nothing too interesting on my end. Tried unsuccessfully to get a job, the people I talk to spouting some ridiculousness about "We want experience" at a friggin' diner.

*sighs*

Anyway, I'm not doing too badly. Intensely worried about the state Japan is in, but so are a lot of people.
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

The rollercoaster that is forum activity Empty Re: The rollercoaster that is forum activity

Post by Glyph Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeah, Japan seems to be having it pretty rough about this time. Some of the videos of the tsunami or the earthquake are pretty awesome (not in a good way). I can't even imagine what it would be like to be anywhere near all that water, rushing towards you.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down