The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Sands

+4
kinokashi
Kut-Ku Bane
17dragonboy
Glyph
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burning Sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Sands

Post by Spawn Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 am

Kylar set the picture on the bar and slid it to the bartender. "Have you seen this man?" Kylar looked for any reaction from the bar tender that might indicate he was lying. "I was told he frequants this resturante fairly regularly." His spikey silver white hair shining in the light above the bar, looking around he noticed the man surveying the room, the blue haired woman, the man who was carrying a stick as tall as he was and a peculiar man who had the look of an assassin to him.

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC: This is why we can't have nice things... oh well.

As everyone was enjoying their meal, the owner of the store was happily counting his money. He hadn't had this kind of windfall in a long time. Most of the few smelly people who had been in Cartney's earlier had left, except for a group of 3 people in the back. The bartender replied to Kylar: "I can't say that I've ever seen him in my life. Perhaps you have something other than his picture that would help me remember?" The small group in the poorly lighted section of the restaurant were talking in agitated whispers, looking shiftily at each of the people that now occupied the building. After what was assumably a brief argument, a transaction occured, items being passed between the people. Meanwhile, in another part of the city, servos whirred and clicked, the sounds of something focusing, listening. Preparations were being made.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:25 pm

The staff man had eaten practically all of the meat off of his chicken wings, but continued to chew and gnaw at the bones. He wanted literally every morsel they had to offer. He made sure to lick his fingers clean too, not wasting anything there either.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Jagger took notice of the group of whispering people in the bar. They didn't look like they were up to any good. In fact they looked just the opposite. However, Jagger told himself not to go sticking his nose into business it didn't belong. That was how he got sent to this shit sty in the first place. Even so, there was something in his gut that told him he would have to get involved anyway
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Kylar thought for a moment on how to explain what the man did without giving away to much information. "He is a doctor, sort-to-speak, only he doesnt exactly sell healing items." he finally said with a smirk on his face. "Surely you've heard of him or seen him in here."

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

"I can't say that I've ever heard of or seen someone like that here. Perhaps I just need something that can jog my memory," he said, extending his hand to Kylar, hinting at a possible exchange. Meanwhile, several vehicles entered Subsection 3-3, the sunlight now high enough to cast several shafts of light between the large buildings. Engines accelerated, magnetic fields shifting as the shining, armored shapes lowered themselves between the jutting ribs of inner city poverty. Those who saw the newcomers went inside their shambling, dusty homes, closing whatever passed for their windows and remaining silent. Sleepy Subsection 3-3 was waking up.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 pm

OOC: lol i had a feeling thats how this was gonna turn out.

Kylar looked at the hand then he looked the man in the eye and without releaseing his gaze pulled out a solid gold coin weighing about 2 ounces. "Will this be enough to jog your memory, sorry i havent been able to get it converted to local currency yet but this was the first place i was told to come." He said as he laid the coin in the mans hand.

OOC: he only has 5 of the coins i was going to produce a little more of a back story behind who he works for before useing them but i guess since its the only thing he has on him money wise. But he works For L'ombra which i will get into later on. but they are a wealthy guild of assassins. if thats ok

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 am

After Art ordered he looked at the comotion at the bar. Then he observes the 3 people "involved".

Art to himself "Staf man..humm...ok built, has a look of a enginer...Dont need to worry about him to much. Blue hair chick...I know this women...Dammit why can I remem...oh shes the treasure hunter theif...gotta keep a eye out for her. Finaly the last guy...no doubt hes a assassian, but why is he here? I dont have a bounty on me again Last time I checked..." His food arives and he eat and keeps listening.
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Jagger finnished his meal and set the dishes aside. He sighed with contentment as he propped his feet up on the table and withdrew a cigar from his breast pocket. He withdrew a lighter and puffed twice. With his cigar lit he sat back to watch the patrons of the bar. He didn't have to be back at base camp for several hours.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Getting his food Reo happily took to the feast. As he was well trained, he was able to note multiple people taking notice to him.
After eating most of his meal he took out some of his equipment that he had gotten back from the guard to check if it was working properly.
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 pm

OOC: Time skip approved by GM

Also, apologies for the absence
--

Roy, having ate his meal and left a small tip (emptying his wallet in the process), stepped out of Cartney's and back into the dry air of Subsection 3-3. Idly resting his hand on his pistol and pulling his fedora over his head, he walked to the police station.

"Who knows," he said to himself, "I just might find something to help pay for my next meal..."
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm

After some time, all that was left on the staff man's plate were some bones only moist with the residue of his saliva. He'd eaten everything off them imaginable, ignoring what his tastes did and didn't like.

Once he'd licked his fingers clean once more, he drank half of the glass of water to his side and sloshed it around, cleaning his mouth and getting the taste out. Then he swallowed and drank the rest of the glass, getting the last drops that seeped out.

Finally done, the man collected his glass and dish and looked for a staff member. Seeing none immediately, he approached the man at the front. Going around to the front side of the desk as to not startle the man, he held the dishware and bones at chest level. "Where do I put these?"
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

OOC: Don't be expecting any big,new updates regarding this RP for a long time. I'm leaving in a few days for about 2 weeks, and then I'll be back for a little before I leave again. In the meantime however, feel free to talk (Probably in the sign up thread) about what this RP could be doing better, what I could be doing better, etc... If you have any comments or complaints, I'd love to hear them. When I get back, there should be some more action and plot line advancing (hopefully), so just sit tight till then.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

ooc:
Imagine how annoying it would have been if Glyph DIDN'T tell us he was going to be gone.

Here's probably a good place and time to say that I will be out this coming Friday to Saturday (college orientation). I don't know precisely when I'm leaving (to and from), but yeah.

The only thing I'd really say is to just progress things, get us going on the plot and together so we can play together (rather than with ourselves (play with ourselves, har har)).
It is just the beginning of things though, so yeah.

Depending on what Andras does with F.H., a new RPG might arise while you're away.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

OOC: I agree with dragonboy, can you just set up a quest or two for us so we have something to do while you're away?
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 pm

OOC: Who would run everything?
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 am

ooc:
When I said that stuff, I meant after you get back.
We'll just have to wait out the two weeks.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

OOC: Ya i guess your right DB.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 pm

OOC: I'm leaving tommorow morning, so... yeah.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

ooc: be gone for the week, going to creation in PA
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 pm

ooc:Back from creation
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm

OOC: Too tired to do much thinking right now, update tommorow.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 pm

OOC: First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for my lack of any kind of information regarding this RP, despite promises of forthcoming information. To tell the truth, I have no idea where to go from where we are, and as of late my mind has been... wandering. I apologize to everyone for making false promises, and overall being a terrible GM. I still have no idea as to what I want to do, or how many people are even interested anymore. I am starting to think that this whole thing was a terrible idea in the first place, and that I should just give up on it. Thank you for your time.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 pm

So wut do we do now? Keep on going?
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm

OOC: Alright, after a mental breakdown, I've decided to keep going with this. All that I need to know is whether people are still interested, and after that I will make some changes based on the number of people still with us. So everyone has until this time tomorrow to post here.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

I have posted!
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm

im still in
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: Deadline extended until tomorrow.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 pm

U know I'm in!
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry if my response was late. I was on vacation without computer access.

Regarding the continuation of this RPG, I'm neutral.
I'll continue if we continue, but it wouldn't bother me if we did not.

That's not to say this RPG is particularly flawed. I'm just thinking that if you have no ideas as to what to do (or no worthwhile ideas), it might be better to go back to the drawing board.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next