Desert Wyvern Egg

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 am

"That's probably a good idea Arsen. Unles Andras can wrestle genpray with his bare hands." Jati withdrew his own blade and readied his sheild. "I think the best thing to do would be to encircle them, giving the large weapon weilders room to swing. But I'm not used to working in a group. What do you guys think?"
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"I'm gonna see if I can't take one out right away with a running cut." Arsen said, shifting his longsword slightly. "Other than that I haven't got much, but circling them seems good, though they'll probably try the same."

-
ooc:
I think for this fight we're gonna need everyone on board.

If anyone wants to make the call to start the fight, feel free to do so.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Andras on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:15 pm

OoC: Let the games begin.

Andras found a safer, more discreet clearing and remained there for both his safety and the bounty he was carrying.

“Careful with that egg, Andy.” Leo stated, brandishing both of his hook swords. Stretching about to limber himself up, the young hunter looked into the sky for a moment, taking in a final breath of somewhat cool air coming from within the cave. “Arsen, let’s show these pests what hunter’s are made of.“ Starting at a slow jog, he held both of his blades out to his sides. Eventually gaining a bit of momentum, Leo raised his blades, allowing the mid-most segments of the blades to rest on top of one another, forming and X of sorts, as well as a potentially lethal set of shears. Finally at a full run, Leo took aim at the prey closest to him, widening the opening of his blades. As he neared the pack, he anticipated the prey he was stalking moves, ready to dismember it in any way possible.

Spoiler:
If facing away, go for the tail of the prey nearest to him. If sideways, aim for the arm, if facing frontally, go for the neck. If noticed and attacked, roll away as best possible.

____________________________________________

.: Attempting to revive that which has been long deceased. :.
avatar
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 268
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 34
Location : Central Kentucky

View user profile http://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Arsen came out of the cave tunnel and tossed his long scabbard off to the side, alerting the group of Gen' raptors of the hunters' presence. It didn't matter, as the sounds of the hunter's feet hitting the stone ground would have gained the raptors' attention anyway.

He then, like Leo, charged the group of Gen' head on, building up momentum until he reached top speed, trailing some behind his faster comrade. He held his longsword in both hands wound off to the side, ready to cut across as soon as a target was within reach.

-
ooc:
Kind of waiting for everyone to post, then I'll post the big clash moment.
I may draw up a small map of sorts to show where everyone and thing is in relation to each other. Maybe. It might not even be that needed.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Not wanting to be left out, Jati drew his sword and charged the closest genpray that was not already engaged by his comrades. He made a slash at its back, coming down fast but holding his sheild ready for an counter attack.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:47 am

Aveket readied his picks, but did not charge into combat right away. He stayed close to the wall, but moved to the right of the group in case they needed help.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:01 pm

As the majority of the group of hunters charged in, the Gen' that weren't already facing them turned around, each letting out bark of challenge, the Drome's more an order to attack.
Instinctively the raptors spread out into a line formation, putting the Gendrome in the center with two Genprey at each of his sides.

Arsen went off to the side of this formation to less expose himself after making the wide swing that would leave him very open. The length of his weapon demanded room as well, and being in close with allies with it was a hazard for many reasons.

The Genprey he was after, however, in turn moved further out, severely fouling up Arsen's aim. His sword was wound to his right side, and the ideal contact point of striking would be towards his right. The Genprey had moved to his left though, and Arsen lacked the agility or time to make corrections.

He went for the attack anyway though, swinging the weapon from right all the way around to his left, spinning his body around for extra reach to the left and nearly tripping himself.
The blade caught desert monster on its tail as it moved away, fortunately cutting and slicing deep because of its raw heft and acute sharpness. It wasn't much more than a flesh wound though, which the wild raptor could cope with well enough.
After stumbling backwards and nearly falling over, Arsen stopped himself and brought his sword up above his head, ready to be swung down. The raptor turned around as well, so both were mostly facing each other but also somewhat towards the rest of the battle.

Leo's scissor attack on one of the inner most Genprey proved devastating, but not at the cost of leaving himself open. The two hooks caught the monster's neck, much of the force concentrated at their tips, easily punching deep holes. Each artery must have been struck, as blood began seeping out of the two clean holes like a faucet.
In its last moments of life the monster clawed at Leo and tried to bite him with its venomous teeth, neither working. It's head was held back by the two swords, and its arms were too short to reach the distance, on top of its rapidly fading strength.

The clash between Jati and the Genprey opposite of Leo was less than graceful. Jati rammed into the monster's chest with his shield, and swung across at its body, catching it in the arm with the plethora of teeth his sword possessed.
The raptor reached over the hunter's shield and bit him in the neck, however its relatively small teeth were unable to tear through his armor. Jati's pulling back of his sword, tearing the teeth out of the Genprey's arm, didn't much affect the monster's moral or method.
The two remained against each other, Jati pressing against the Genprey with his shield in its chest, the Genprey attempting to bite through Jati's armor at the neck.

The Gendrome chose to attack Leo, seeing the great danger he posed. It turned towards him and lunged forward, using its claws and fangs to seize the hunter.
Leo moved about the Genprey he'd just caught with his swords, redirecting its head in the way of its leader, saving himself. He quickly dislodged his swords after, letting the Genprey drop to the ground.
Now the dual sword wielding hunter had the Gendrome in front of him to worry about, as well as the Genprey behind him that attempted to encircle the group.

Aveket was in the direction of the Genprey behind Leo, but was too far away to make an immediate difference, namely preventing the inevitable attack from behind.

-
ooc:
Map
Spoiler:
Think of one line segment (from like A1 to A2) being a yard, or three feet, or about a meter.
You don't need to get wrapped up in finite details. I'm just doing this to give everyone an idea of where they were in relation to each other, including the Gen'.
The right end of the map is north again.

Gendrome: G5 (facing Leo)
Genprey #2: G5 (dieing on the ground)
Genprey #3: E7 (tangled up with Jati)
Genprey #4: I3 (facing Leo)
Genprey #5: D9 (facing Arsen)

Leo: H4 (facing Gendrome)
Jati: E7 (tangled up with Genprey #3)
Arsen: C7 (facing Genprey #5)
Aveket: Off the map along the 1 line (I'm afraid to say exactly how much).

Here's a map with everyone plotted on the grid. I probably won't do this any more times than this once, but I wanted to help everyone visualize it for the first "round."
Spoiler:
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Cursing the genpray as it tried to bite into his neck, Jati shoved his sheild into its neck with all his might. He then made a diagonal slash at its neck with his sword.
Spoiler:
If the attack lands then Jati will use his sheild to bash in its skull. If it misses or does little damage he'll back away slightly and asume a devensive stance.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am

Jati was able to overpower the Genprey's little arms, and raised his shield up into its neck in an attempt to keep it from his own neck. It half worked, not fully keeping keeping it away but making it much harder for the raptor to bite him.

Then the hunter swung at its neck, easily drawing blood with the teeth of his blade. This scared the raptor off, which backed away to save its vulnerable neck from critical damage. Jati took another swing at its head with his shield, but fell short.

As the raptor back pedaled, it came closer to Arsen, whom adjusted himself to be facing each of the two raptors nearby.
The hunter stepped in towards the Genprey facing towards Jati and away from him, bringing his sword down as he moved.
The monster heard and saw him coming though, and quickly leaped to the side. Despite its agility the end of the long blade still caught it, tearing a clean line down its ribs.

The wounded Genprey let out a weak cry of defiance, turning to face both Jati and Arsen, much more cautious now. Meanwhile, the Genprey Arsen was formerly squarring off with moved in closer to the two hunters near it.
Arsen wound his sword back around to his left, so that a wide swing could cover both of the Genprey nearby him.

-
ooc:
Map
Spoiler:

Gendrome: G5 (facing Leo)
Genprey #2: G5 (dieing on the ground)
Genprey #3: E5 (facing Arsen and Jati)
Genprey #4: I3 (facing Leo)
Genprey #5: D8 (facing Arsen and Jati)

Leo: H4 (facing Gendrome)
Jati: E7 (facing Genprey #3)
Arsen: D6 (facing Genprey #3 and #5)
Aveket: Off the map along the 1 line (I'm afraid to say exactly how much).
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Jati adjusted his stance, both to give Arsen room to swing and to make sure he had a clear view of both raptors. He then raised his sheild and waited for either his fellow hunter or one of the monsters to make the first move.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:30 pm

OOC: I'm assuming that Aveket could run far enough, fast enough to get close to the gendrome within a few seconds. If that seems unlikely, I'll just edit this post.

Aveket observed the battle from a small distance away, and from what he saw, it was going fairly well. He then noticed that Leo was on the verge of being flanked, and he sprung into action. Picks at the ready, he sprinted in a straight line behind the gendrome, until he reached the other genprey. Swinging his left pick up, he intended to bring it into his rib cage. He kept his other pick at the ready in case of a counterattack.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Andras on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Well aware of the threats both in front of and behind him, Leo thought to himself. "I'll be damned before I let one of these bastards get me from the back." The hunter made a swift dash to his right side, following up with a quick roll, allowing him to face both raptors from a distance, as well as seeing the advancing Aveket.

Spoiler:
Evade if attacked.

____________________________________________

.: Attempting to revive that which has been long deceased. :.
avatar
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 268
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 34
Location : Central Kentucky

View user profile http://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: I should have been clearer about where you are. You'd be off north (mind the shifted compass), somewhere along the 1 line, like 1T or something (using the T just as an example).
I can make your post work though.

-

The Gendrome and Genprey behind Leo each lunged at the hunter, hoping that he was unaware of the presence of the attacker from behind, or wouldn't act accordingly.
Leo was aware though, and quickly moved off to the side avoiding each of the raptors, bringing himself closer to Jati as well.

The two attackers each adjusted themselves to be facing Leo again, registering the approaching Avketet out of the corner of their eyes.

Neither of the Genprey by Arsen and Jati had the courage to attack, lacking the power in numbers that they as pack animals relied so much on. There was a standstill for a moment, until Arsen ran at the Genprey he wounded in the ribs, sword wound off to his left.

The monster quickly jumped backwards in retreat, but realized that that distance wasn't enough as Arsen continued running in at it, rather than slashing where it had stood. It didn't react fast enough to dodge his swing across at its neck.
The swing was off Arsen's bad side though, and his arms were crossed. He had momentum from running on his side though, and the sword was still a powerful weapon, and above all the neck was a vulnerable spot to be hit.

He didn't quite decapitate the monster, but the blade cut deep and drew a lot of blood. Once the blade stopped passing through flesh, Arsen adjusted his hold on the sword so that one hand was at the hilt and the other was on the blade.
He then shoved the monster to the side and down to the ground, cutting slightly further into its neck at the same time. The monster would probably get back up in a moment, but its death was imminent, be it a few seconds off or a few minutes.

-
ooc:
Map
Spoiler:

Gendrome: H4 (facing Leo)
Genprey #2: G5 (dieing on the ground)
Genprey #3: F5 (dieing on the ground, likely to get back up)
Genprey #4: H4 (facing Leo)
Genprey #5: D8 (facing Arsen and Jati)

Leo: I5 (facing Gendrome)
Jati: E7 (facing Genprey #3)
Arsen: F5 (facing Genprey #3 and #5)
Aveket: K3 (facing Gendrome and Genprey #4, approaching)

At some point, maybe next round, I'll redraw the positions to help everyone picture things again.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Trey on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

occ: Henshin a go go baby! Ya boys back! Doc gave me da ok and now im all good. just hav to finish theropy and thats it. Im not 100% but a good 85%. Hopefully ill be 100% wen Free.3 comes out. So yeah ty Andy, Db, glyph, spawn for the support nd in the rp. thanks goodness im not dead lol. oh nd the rp r gettin good bros nice word. anyhow IM OFFICALY BACK!
avatar
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston,Tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:33 pm

OOC: Ummm...what?
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Trey on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

Occ: im lost wut do u mean glyph?
avatar
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston,Tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC: It was nothing more than a friendly natured facepalm to welcome you back.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Andras on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Sneering at the inferior prey as it stalked him, Leo figured it would be wise to attempt removing the smaller threat first, thus giving him more of an opening against the Drome. Growling beneath his breath the swift hunter ran headlong at the prey, crossing his arms as he ran, with the hooks of his blades now behind him, facing outwards. As he neared the prey, he swung both of his blades hard towards it’s neck and chest, one to the left, and the other to the right in a cross slashing motion, immediately following his attack up with a strafing retreat.

Spoiler:
Attack as mentioned, evade if possible.

____________________________________________

.: Attempting to revive that which has been long deceased. :.
avatar
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 268
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 34
Location : Central Kentucky

View user profile http://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

ooc:
Kind of waiting on everyone to post their actions and all.

@SRK: Good to hear you're back. I'll catch you up when I get a chance. (Been busy, and I gotta head out now.)
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

OOC: Do I need to post? Last I checked, there was something about being in transit.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:39 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: I see what you mean. No need for you to post.

If YKKB doesn't post sometime soon we'll continue without him. I'd post now but I don't quite have the time.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:57 pm

ooc: That's weird. I posted my actions yesterday. Hmm, oh well.

Jati decided to end the monster before it could regroup from Arsen's attack. He approached it quickly by carefully with his sword raised to strike. He then brought the blade down, aiming for the prey's damaged neck.
Spoiler:
If it attacks or dodges Jati will block with his sheild and then make another/counter attack at the same spot.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:16 pm

As Leo charged the Gendrome and Genprey, the two monsters likewise charged at him. It was a short distance and the three clashed quickly, surely not as Leo was hoping.
The raptors jammed up Leo's two attacks, taking the two blades at their sides and minimal damage because of the awkward positioning of his arms.
As their bodies jammed up his arms, each of their jaws bit down at his neck, their arms holding him in place.

Very fortunately for Leo, his armor protected him from the two raptors' highly venomous fangs. They were aware of the issue though, and the smaller was beginning to nip at the eye opening in the hunter's helmet.

Seeing Leo seized by the two monsters, Arsen rushed to his aid, stepping over the one on the ground and disregarding the other lying in wait.
Jati replaced Arsen's position though, and finished off the grounded Genprey with a cut at its already heavily bleeding neck.

The Gendrome saw Arsen approaching in its peripheral view, and knew the great danger he represented. It released Leo from its grip and leaped backwards, a moment before Arsen came in attacking range.
The longsword wielding hunter corrected his approach quickly, delaying his swing just slightly to hit the remaining Genprey appropriately.

At the same time, the Genprey released Leo to address the approaching Aveket, whom it had seen like the Gendrome saw Arsen, unaware of Arsen coming from behind.
Then Arsen's longsword cut deep into its back, forcing out a cry of surprise and great pain. The heavy blade lodged into its back and the searing pain disallowed the monster to act as Aveket continued to quickly advance towards it.

The pick into its chest, and heart, silenced the monster and dropped it to the ground. Arsen's sword came out easily enough, though its body brought down Aveket's pick with it, lodged deep into its chest.

All that remained was the Gendrome by Leo, Aveket, and Arsen, and the Genprey by Jati.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:44 am

OOC: At last the silence is broken! Could you post another map with coordinates of everyone again?
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 am

ooc:
Sorry about my absence, I was busy. It's vacation now though.

I wasn't going to bother with map or coordinates for the rest of this fight, because I don't think there's a need to (and I'm being lazy).

Arsen, Leo, and Aveket are all pretty close together.
The Gendrome is a few paces away from them to the west (mind the compass), facing them as well.
Jati is kind of south east of the three others, a few paces.
The remaining Genprey is further south east.
Andras would be way off north waiting in the cavern.

Is that clear enough for you?
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Trey on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:57 pm

occ: all clear for me but jw i dont know wut to do next im kinda lost. Pm me an idea please xD i feal like a dumbass...No glyph i dnt want to see anykind of facepalm of any sort. :p Thanks again
avatar
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston,Tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 am

Summary
Spoiler:
The group left the cave and went north (mind the shifted compass) to around C7.
The Rathian was there, sleeping. There was a tall ledge where her eggs were.
Andras stripped off most of his gear to climb the ledge quietly. He left it outside of the stone floor area in the sand.
Andras climbed up to the ledge to bring down an egg.
Jati, in full equipment, also went to climb the ledge. He made a lot of noise, and the Rathian woke up.
Eventually everyone got out of the area, save for Vlad who stayed back to distract the Rathian. He's presumed dead.
After a few complications, everyone got back into the cave. Andras equipment is still where he left it.
The group tried to leave the cave the way they had entered before (through the Apceros) but saw the Apceros were still there.
They played it safe and left out the southern exit of the cave (mind the shifted compass).
Four Genprey and a Gendrome were there. The group decided to engage them.

Leo killed one Genprey.
Arsen and Jati killed another together.
Arsen and Aveket killed another together.

There's now only a Gendrome and Genprey remaining.
See my post above for a general idea of positions.
We'll put S.R.K. back in control of Leo now.
Andras seems to be away, but this fight won't last much longer anyway.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Kut-Ku Bane on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Jati moved from the lifless form of the genpray and slowly approached the much larger Gendrome. He took extra care to make sure he was out of its immediate striking distance and kept his sheild raised. He tried to move around to its rear, in hopes of catching it by surprise if another hunter attacked from the front.

Spoiler:
He'll keep trying to get to its flank unless it attacks or makes an agressive movement. If it does Jati will try and roll out of its way.
avatar
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Some place cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by 17dragonboy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm

ooc:
Kind of waiting on others to post before I move things along.
I guess the character Leo will be up for grabs between Andras and S.R.K. Whoever posts first.
avatar
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Posts : 930
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Glyph on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:25 pm

OOC: Yeah, the site's been seeing almost zero activity for the last week. Where is everybody?

Aveket focuses on removing his second pick from the body of the genprey. He frequently looks around for any possible incoming danger.
avatar
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Wyvern Egg

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum