The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Kut-Ku Bane
17dragonboy
Flaxfire
Blaster427
Glyph
9 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm

"Running water? Thank god!" Dax exclaimed as he gathered his things and waited for the rest of the group to follow Kane. He couldn't wait to get his dirty cloths cleaned and expell the putrid layer of grim and filth from his person.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 am

Jake had no idea what "hydroponic" meant, but was too shy to ask. That, and he felt like he was being shooed out.

He got up from his seat and followed whoever looked like they were leading, or just the group in general.

Last edited by 17dragonboy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC: I had to go back and make sure I hadn't actually written hypodermic

Kane lead the group to their lodgings, on the same floor. They were fortunate enough to be occupying a new section of rooms, D Block. This meant that everyone would have their own decent sized room, about the same size and quality of room as a decent hotel, with similar furniture and layout as well. Before he left them to their own devices, Kane mentioned; "Oh yeah, and there's a curfew at 9:00 sharp. Check the clock in your room if you're not sure about the time. Don't ask me what it's for, something about public order I assume."
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:00 pm

ooc:
I misread, but Jake would still have no idea what it means (though he could probably figure out its a good thing).

-

The rules and curfew of this place reminded Jake of his time in the military. He couldn't help but think the nine o'clock bed time was a little extreme, but didn't bother to question it.

He only had his clothes and weaponry on him, so he had nothing to put inside the room. Some stuff was in his truck, but all of his tools would probably go to the public, leaving just some clothes.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:10 pm

OOC: As an aside, is there anything anyone would like to see more/less of here? Any problems, or concerns? Perhaps trying to recruit some more players is a good idea? We're at a decent place to do so, without any surprise encounters or the like.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 pm

OOC: More players would be great. But not too many. I can see the game getting bogged down by too many people. Other than that I've got nothing to complain about. Oh, I do have a question though. How is the leveling of certain skills going to work? Like, if Dax helps someone repair some electronic thing will his skill go up? Not right away of course.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

ooc:
I think getting more people would be good, especially since there's just two of us. I don't think you could get "too many" people from this site.
The trouble is, getting people.

Recently, I think things have been a little "go here, go here, go here." That's my only real complaint though, and its minor, and its understandable since you were trying to get us here.
I suppose an objective of some kind would be nice. Yeah, I think that's what I'm looking for (after we get situated in this new place, and we see if we can get some new people).
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

OOC: This is going to be put on hold for a while, at least until we get a few more people. You guys are great and all, but I think it would be more enjoyable for everyone if there were more people playing. As far as going about that, I'm not sure. Any suggestions?
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Perhaps open up a brand new sign up thread.

One hindrance may be this site's lack of active people.
Also, people simply may just not be interested in a zombie rpg.

17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:43 pm

OOC: Sorry for not being forthcoming with information, just waiting for one more possible entry. At some point I'll just start up again and then have him join wherever we are at that point.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:22 pm

OOC: Again, sorry for the wait. Also, altering time in order to move along.

The sun rose over the ruined city, although nobody inside of Faith's Haven would have been able to tell. Into each of the survivor's rooms, an intercom system came to life, surprisingly clear given it's age. A young woman's voice said; "The time is 6:30. It is time to begin the day." The system disconnected briefly, but soon returned, The Director was now on the line. "Goodmorning, subjects. There are no events of note today, so the day is yours to spend as you wish. We have several new members in our ever-growing family tree, if you see one, please give them a warm welcome!." Even behind the metal bulkhead, a growing noise, the sound of a crowd, was growing outside.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:29 pm

ooc: Where would we be?
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Dax stretched and got out of bed. It had been the best night's sleep he had gotten in some time and he was reluctant to leave it. After dressing he exited his room in search of the mess hall. His stomach protesting its discomfort as he dodged through the crowd of people, saying "Hi" or "Good morning" as he went.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 pm

In the back of his head, Jake thought about military time versus regular time.

He couldn't help but be a little put off by being referred to as "subjects," despite always being at the bottom end of a chain of command.

Regardless, he got up and dressed in his previous attire, wondering what there was to do around the place.

-
ooc:
Where would we be sleeping, anyway?
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 pm

OOC: Everyone would be in their room, although the large group of people is inside the mess hall. It would be pretty easy to find your way from one to the other, given signs and the noise from the crowd.

Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 am

Callie hops out of bed feeling refreshed and she dresses herself and brushes out her hair, completes a few basic morning hygiene rituals, and once she feels she is presentable she heads on out to find something to eat.

She follows the sound of people towards what she hope will be the main eating area.

As she passes others she smiles and greets them with a "Hi" or a "Good Morning" it is amazing what a good night sleep has done for her.

Maybe she can even find a gym or a room in which she can train a bit after she eats.

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:37 am

After finding his way to the mess hall via the sound of voices, Jake meshed into line to get his food. Another thing that was like his time in the military.
He took very generous amounts as he went, seeing as he'd basically been fasting for a week prior.

-
ooc:
I feel like I'm overworking the whole "time in the military" thing.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:42 am

Jason yawned, blinked a couple times, then rolled onto his side to try and go back to sleep. Then he remembered the situation and quickly woke up fully, getting out of bed. He grabbed his ammo belt, putting it on. He put in the two 25-ammo cartridges and the 2 10-ammo cartridges, sliding his pistol in his pocket. He didn't bother with his rifle, as he didn't need it yet. It's just a bad habit for him to bring his ammo and pistol everywhere. (The pistol is his emergency/last resort weapon. He always has it with him.)
He procceded out, yawning and stretching. As he always gets up late, he didn't have anyone to say good mroing to. He procceded onward to the noise, wondering whats making it. 'Did zombies invade?' he thought as he procceded. He chuckled at himself when he saw the crowd in the lunch room. He procceded getting his food, avoiding carrots, celery, etc. And grabbing mostly meat.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Dax found the mess and got in the long line with everyone else. It was noisy, crouded, and uncomfortable. It surprised him a little at how quickly his old habits of disliking crowds and the company of others returned. After being stuck on the roof of his building for so many days, alone, he had almost missed the loud people and the bustling crowds. Ahead of him, Dax spotted Jake. Out of all the people he had met so far, Jake seemed the most level headed. Dax decided that being a recluse probably wouldn't keep him alive for very long; not in this new world where humans were an endangered species. He resolved himself to sit with the man and find out more about him.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 pm

"Hi there." Jake nodded to the person who sat down at his table, recognizing him a little from the day before.

He couldn't think of what else to say beyond greeting though. To give himself time to think of something, he continued to eat.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Callie reaches the mess hall and gets in line to get her food. She makes small talk with the people around her as she waits to get her meal.

Once she has her food she starts to search out a table to eat at.

She spots a table where two men were sitting and they look somewhat familiar to her, she thinks that they were there yesterday when they cam in. She decides to go and see if they would mind her joining them.

Callie heads over to the table where they sat, "Hi, my name is Callie and I think I recognize you from yesterday, mind if I join you?"

ooc: I am assuming that I came in with the group yesterday, if I am mistaken just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

ooc: Jak and Daxter :-P

Jason yawned once more, then sat at the table with the last amount of people. (The one that Jake, Dax and Callie are at)
He immediately starts digging in; he was starving. After an amazingly fast mow down, he got up, then came back with a glass of water. He swiftly downed it. "Ah... I feel refreshed!" he said. He then burped very loudly. He chuckled, holding back an all out laugh. "Excuse me." he said, hopefully loud enough for everyone to hear. He was still doing his best to hold back an all out laugh.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

"Sure." Jake nodded at 'Callie,' and swallowed what food was still in his mouth. "I'm Jake." He eyed the other two to introduce themselves.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 pm

"Thanks," Callie said to Jake and took a seat so she could start eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Jason yawned. "Right, where are my manners? I'm Jason Jager." Jason said; joking about his manners, as he has little. He held out his hand to shake.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm Dax." Dax shook Jason's hand, eying him a little suspiciously. He then returned his atention to his food. He ate slowly, savoring every bite. He kept to himself for the most part. He decided to listen to the others for a while to get a feel of what they were like.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Jake stood up and reached across the table with his arm out, and give 'Jason' a firm shake.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 pm

OOC: Thank you everyone, excellent work thus far. @Star, you could've come in with the group from before or been here before then, I was never very specific on who was in the group before.

The general din of the mess hall continued all around. Overall, the general atmosphere seemed to be a happy one, and the food was plentiful.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Hi, Jason and Dax," Callie recognized the others and then returned her attention to her meal for the time being.

She had some questions, but she did not want to disturb anyone's meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster427 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Jason yawned again. "So... Whats your story?" Jason asked.
Blaster427
Blaster427
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum