The Monster Hunter's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Hallucinations

+5
Scout
Trey
BizzarreCoyote
Spawn
Andras
9 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Frozen Hallucinations - Page 11 Empty Re: Frozen Hallucinations

Post by Andras Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Hearing the steady boiling water, Andras wearily stood and collected the large pot, sitting it on the bar counter next to his used dishes and utensils. "Do you all need any of this water for anything else, before I start cleaning these dishes?"
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

https://monhun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm

OOC: @Andras: sorry I didn't see that post.

Merdoc returned from the cold carrying several large logs in his arms. He crossed over to the fire and set them down a safe distance from its base. He wiped the snow and dirt from his coat and sat down at the table.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 am

"No Andras I dont think we do..." Cloud said a he got the dishes. "I cooked so im not doin no dishes.(xD) So whos on dish duty? Doc maybe?"
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

ooc:
Isn't putting a hot pan on a wood counter bad or something? Oh well. *starts house fire*

-

"Not that I can think of." Sakujo said to Andras.

He finished up his portion of stew then got down from his seat, leaving the spoon and bowl on the table. "Nya, can someone put those up on the counter?" He asked, his height preventing him from doing it himself. "I'm gonna find a cloth to clean and dry with, nya." Once again, he started rummaging through the drawers. He'd seen a drying clothe during his earlier explorations, so he found it in a short time.

Once he'd gotten it, he pulled out some drawers to use like stairs, them climbed to the top of the counter. "They need to make this place more suitable, nya, for lynians." He joked, contemplating in the back of his head what he could use to make a set of stairs to the counter top, other than the drawers.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm

"Sure thing." Doc stood up from his seat and moved over to where the dishes were. He grabbed several of them and brought them over to the boilding pot of water. "Anyone else wana help out?" he asked.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm

OOC: Subtle

"I would go to bed, but I don't think that I could sleep. I'm nervous about not knowing what we might face tommorow, and sometimes I just wish it were the next day already," X Said, Under his Breath. He Longingly wondered what tIMe It was. "No," he mused, "I suppose worrying about it won't help. After all, it won't be much Longer now."
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:52 am

Occ: lol notice I didnt post until some one posted to wash the dishes xD
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm

OoC: Timeskip is in effect.

The group eventually wound down for the night, some sleeping, some remaining awake, pondering the events that would follow upon morning. Andras and Doc finished the dishes, eventually tossing the remaining water outside. Checking the fire a final time, Andras placed another good sized log in the flames, as well as a few smaller branches.

Scout eventually passed out as well, her Melynx companion for the night snuggled firmly against her sleeping body. (Assumed.) Rageo remained KO'd from his earlier display of commonplace drunkardness. Andras also finally flopped down for the remainder of the night.

Several hours passed, when Oswald finally awoke. Stretching about he yawned and smacked his lips. Stepping toward the doors the felyne scratched his back as he approached them. Opening the main entrance he felt a chilly draft push through the storm door. Pulling it open, a thin wall of snow fell from where the door had held it upright. Bright light entered the cavern, albeit slightly. Not flooding the cavern, it would still be enough to awaken someone facing it, the sunlight reflecting brightly off the snow covered landscape.

OoC: Post your rise and shine stuff, I aim to get things underway soon.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Sakujo slept like, well, a cat, as in quite well. Despite the bird's presence he fell right asleep when he wanted to, and remained so up until morning.

He awoke to the noise of Oswald opening the two doors, and at that time sensed it was time to get up and get going.

Considering the desires of others though, namely Scout, he ever so gently sneaked out of her arms and the covers, then got down from the bed. A little chilly because of the open doorway and the escaping heat, he collected his warm ghillie suit and put it on.

Figuring the fire had likely burned up most of its contents, he went out to get a few logs to put in, passing Oswald on the way. "Good morning." He said quietly with a smile, nodding at his yellowish Lyninan cousin.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 pm

OOC: Let's get some momentum going! Put some life into the RP section!

X sat up in his bed. He had be unable to sleep for the past 15 minutes or so, and was fairly awake now. He rubbed his eyes once and threw aside the sheets. He put on his armor, making sure that it was good and tight, so as not to fall off during the day's journey. He also threw on his heavy robes, despite the fire that had been roaring last night. Everything always felt colder in the morning. X figured that everyone else would probably want some breakfast, and so he got about boiling a pot of snow.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 pm

occ: hey guys i didnt want to make a topic about this so wutevr. So monday i was in a car accident, unaware of anything i woke up with a huge gash(52stitchs) across my chest and i woke ut at my house. I didnt not know i was in a accident until i had a mild seasure today at school and all of it came to me. so now i have post tramatic stress, anxioty attacks,nd mild pannic attacks acording to my doctor. so doc said chill for about 2~4mth on everything. so i bid u fairwell 4 now. Andy ima PM u. -S.R.K.

Last edited by Silver Rathalos Killer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:33 pm

OOC: I was gonna put something funny, but all things considered, nothing seems appropriate. That sucks.
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Glyph wrote:OOC: I was gonna put something funny, but all things considered, nothing seems appropriate. That sucks.

dude put wutever i need somd type of cheering up...
Trey
Trey
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Good luck SRK. Hope recovery goes well and you get back on track soon.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Aye, take your time with recovering. The way things are going, we'll still be here when you get back

BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

OOC: Wow SRk that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Get better soon and remember an apple a day...well that probably wont help in this situation. Just get better man.

Merdoc arose from his comfortable sleep and looked around. He saw that X and Sakujo were already up and decided to get up as well. Silently as possible, he doned his armor and coat. He secured his bag and naginata to his back. "Good morning all. How'd you guys sleep?" he whispered to the two hunters that were awake.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Jago jerked awake when he heard movement, nearly falling out of the bed.

"Wuzzat?" He asked blearily, not even registering his own question.
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

After passing the clearly asocial Felyne, Sakujo pulled up some of the hide covering the wood outside, then took two pieces and carried one under each arm into the cave. He set each of them down then opened up the door of the stove, noting the fact that they still had awhile before the ash would need to be shoveled out. "Nya, anyone care to do some fishing?" He inserted each of the logs carefully, shut the door, adjusted the air intake, then went back to put the tarp back over the wood outside, still able to hear any conversation from inside the cave.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

OOC: @ Andras: I'm afraid to ask but...what are those...things in your avatar pic doing exactly?
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawn Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm

ooc: di have been in coloroda the last week and this is the first chance i have had to log in.

Aizen woke up"PINK FUZZY MONKEYS!!!!!" he screamed as he sat strait up and smacked his head on the top bunk and groaned in pain."Damn that hurt" he said as he rolled out of the bed and started putting his armor on.

Spawn
Prey Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am

After covering up the woodpile, Sakujo came back inside and went to his locker. The ghillie suit wasn't enough to keep him warm out there, and it left his feet in direct contact with the snow, which was particularly bad.

He removed the coat and hung it up, and then he started to dress himself to start the day.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kut-Ku Bane Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 pm

ooc:Ok cause I'm just saying that I've never heard of khezu playing leapfrog.
Kut-Ku Bane
Kut-Ku Bane
Wyvern Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by rageofox Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Giving a loud yawn Rageo awoke, only to find that he now has a massive hangover...
rageofox
rageofox
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm

OOC: Leapfrog eh? So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

By now, the snow X had started warming up had begun to boil. He approached Sakujo, and asked; "What did you have in mind for breakfast?"
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andras Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

OoC: Per a request from SRK, I will be running his character, as well as Scout’s until she gets an adequate amount of free time to return.

Andras, sleeping heavily noticed the light gazing into the cavern. Wearily sitting upright, he stretched about, yawning aloud all the while. Standing up sloppily he stretched his arms above his head, leaning back until a satisfying pop could be heard from his back. Letting his arms fall back to his sides, he still felt a bit weary.

Opening his locker, the hunter retrieved his armor and cloak, laying it all neatly on his bed, strapping it on tightly yet comfortably as well. Finally attaching his brilliant white cloak he made his way out of the cavern into the bleary cold. Shutting his eyes he took in the cool air, a grin covering his face. While it was still snowing outside, the blizzard had settled from the night before. Visibility was much better and the tracks made by the hunter’s and the Prey were nearly covered over by a few inches of snow. Needless to say the cold air breathed life into the sleepy hunter.

Stepping back inside he witnessed the other’s waking up, assumedly from overhearing those awake stirring about. Noticing Rageo’s pain ridden expression. Andras smirked. “Ah, the liability is awake.” As Jago landed in the floor, and as Aizen bashed his head the hunter could not help but question exactly how much anyone had had to drink the night before or what exactly they were dreaming about.

Removing his robe, he placed it back on his bed. “Hmm. Breakfast doesn’t sound half bad. I think I’ll try some of the meat from the Prey we took down last night, well… At least the smaller ones.”

Cloud also stirred about as well among all the commotion. Blearily yawning, the young man spoke mid yawn. “Breakfast it is.” Still sporting his fatigues, he climbed down from his bunk, sliding on his greaves and plate on for additional warmth, eventually moving over to the stove. “Andy, bring me some of that prey meat. I may be able to make some decent bacon out of the fattier sections.”

OoC: Yes. MonHun surely has bacon.

Scout eventually noticed the absence of her organic heater and also began to stir about as well, yawning quietly, but noticeable all the same. Sitting up and stretching, she moved the covers from her body. As her feet hit the cold floor, she shivered for a bit and stood. “Morning, folks.”

Retrieving her additional fatigues and armor she slipped into it all, tying her hair back and stretching about a final time before moving to the table to have a seat.
Andras
Andras
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 pm

"Nya, I was thinking we could boil some veg'tables from the rations." Sakujo said to X, loud enough to be noticed and heard by the others, continuing to dress himself in his warm clothing. "Maybe some fish too, nya, but we've already got the 'Prey meat." He shrugged, putting on his ghillie suit on once more, now fully bundled up, save for his two guns and their respective ammunition storage.
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by BizzarreCoyote Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 pm

"Ow." Jago responded simply, standing up slowly. "Oi, who turned on the sun..."

Once on his feet, he threw the sleeping bag back onto the bed, making a mental note to re-pack it before leaving.

"So, my friends, need any help with breakfast?"
BizzarreCoyote
BizzarreCoyote
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

OOC: *bumb* We haven't even gotten to the good part!
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by 17dragonboy Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

ooc:
@Glyph: I was waiting for your response on breakfast.

-

"We'll wanna organize what we're gonna bring for the trip, nya." Sakujo said, looking to the supply chest in thought. "I imagine we've got more than enough rations though."
17dragonboy
17dragonboy
Master Hunter (Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glyph Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:24 pm

"I'm not sure," X replied. "We don't really have a definitive time table for this operation. We should do all of our planning, for everything, all at once."
Glyph
Glyph
Elder Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next